Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    CANT FUKCIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Will it start before or after the midway point of June?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Come on guys, even bad pizza is good pizza!!!
    Hahaha you haven't been in the pizza thread on the AET have you??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 702
    Any chance of an announcement before the Holidays? Hoping to plan a family trip to Europe in June!!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,740
    nalyd61 said:
    Any chance of an announcement before the Holidays? Hoping to plan a family trip to Europe in June!!
    I am hoping so. I am hoping to do one of 3 countries. If there are 2 UK dates and they are close together I would love to go to that but if not I think we might make the Amsterdam trip if there are back to backs as long as it is not too early in June and the baby is doing ok. If that fails as well I would love to go back to Italy and do a couple of shows there if they are close together in distance and dates. 
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 702
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    I am hoping so. I am hoping to do one of 3 countries. If there are 2 UK dates and they are close together I would love to go to that but if not I think we might make the Amsterdam trip if there are back to backs as long as it is not too early in June and the baby is doing ok. If that fails as well I would love to go back to Italy and do a couple of shows there if they are close together in distance and dates. 
    Hey- Did you got to Wrigley 2 solo?  I think I sat with you...

• Options
    nalyd61 said:
    PJNB said:
    nalyd61 said:
    Hey- Did you got to Wrigley 2 solo?  I think I sat with you...

Ya! I forgot what your name was on here and did not make the connection at all lol. We are thinking of making a family trip with the 3 kids and my mother in law if they do announce a tour. Depends too if they do go back to Boston/Chicago for some ballpark shows. You guys have a country you are planning on visiting?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I just read a couple of days ago that Eddie passed on doing Otherside and Fatal for this show due to needing more prep time. He ended up playing them in Worcester which Brian Farias was at. Glad you guys had an amazing show and also glad to get the leftovers in Worcester.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    PJNB said:
    I just read a couple of days ago that Eddie passed on doing Otherside and Fatal for this show due to needing more prep time. He ended up playing them in Worcester which Brian Farias was at. Glad you guys had an amazing show and also glad to get the leftovers in Worcester.
    FATAL
    OTHERSIDE
    IN MY TREE
    HITCHIKER
    BREATH
    .those was the songs was crossed...can u fuckin imagine those songs added at this setlist too??

ENCORE 2

1. Crown Of Thorns
    2. Sonic Reducer
    3. Alive
    4. Baba O'Riley
    5. Yellow Ledbetter

this is the best show this band ever played

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    skyvalleyskyvalley Posts: 184
    Will they Play there Next year?
    Berlin 95 with Neil Young, Berlin 1996, Berlin 2000, Berlin 2006, Munich 2007, Rotterdam 2009, Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Berlin 2010, Amsterdam 1 2012, Amsterdam 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Berlin 2 2012
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    If they do the Roman Arena in Veronica again then I hope to God I can get there. Bucket list item after doing MSG last yr.

But just seeing them a few more times again next year will be good (well maybe more then a few). 
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    More now  than ever I'm gonna try and get to more shows.  16 was a blast and my first show in 7 years.  

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Cubs lost, schedule the damn tour ;)
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    Cubs lost, schedule the damn tour ;)
    Rumor has it the cruise sets sail in December. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    I hope they announce dates soon. Trying to plan family trip to Europe during summer but tough to do without dates. Hopefully soon!!!
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited October 2017
    Do we think the band will play in Japan ever again?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,377
    I'm all for going back to Verona and seeing them play that venue again.  One of the best nights of my life, standing in the rain with the band playing.  It was beautiful.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Italy and Germany would be nice!!!
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,941
    UK gigs and Amsterdam hopefully for me. However, if they play any amazing venues, like Verona's forum, I'll be there!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Do we think the band will play in Japan ever again?

Yes
  • Options
    knikknik Posts: 94
    Saw this on my Spotify app. 
    UK show this year on 8th Dec??!!
  • Options
    knik said:
    Pearl Jam UK. A tribute band. Go see them if you are in the area. I heard they are great!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    knik said:
    Pearl Jam UK. A tribute band. Go see them if you are in the area. I heard they are great!

They really are worth checking out. Here is the setlist from one of this weekends gigs. I see them every year, and cannot recommend them highly enough.
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Heard a rumor that PJ will be at Mad Cool in Spain.  
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Kusy said:
    Heard a rumor that PJ will be at Mad Cool in Spain.  
    FWIW, That's the 3rd weekend in June.
  • Options
    Foo Fighters announced.  
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,915
    Foo Fighters announced.  
    Yep.  Now it's time for Pearl Jam to announce!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.