demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    Moonsun said:
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 
     :) 

• Options

Walking Papers Announces New Album WP2 for January 2018 Release

Walking Papers Announces New Album WP2 for January 2018 Release

The last time the world had heard from Walking Papers was four years ago after the release of their self titled debut album. With an extensive background in rock and roll from each of the Seattle natives, Jefferson Angell (The Missionary Position), Benjamin Anderson (both of The Missionary Position) Duff McKagan (Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver), and Barrett Martin (Screaming Trees, Mad Season) were able to come together to put out an album that would receive critical acclaim from Rolling Stones, Consequence of Sound, VH1 and USA Today who described how surprisingly good Walking Papers was stating “Sometimes an album sounds nothing like you expect yet still blows you away… It’s powerful yet nuanced, a kind of rock confident enough in itself that it rarely needs force to make its point.”

While time has past since the release of Walking Papers, it seems as if Angell, McKagan, Anderson and Martin are ready for round two. Just recently Walking Papers announced that the arrival date of their sophomore album WP2 will be next year January 19, 2018 and will be released through Loud & Proud Records. Angell expressed the band excitement to have WP2 put out to the public stating “Walking Papers is happier than a tornado in a trailer park to have our second record see the light of day via Loud & Proud Records,” says Angell. It’s been a white-knuckled nail-biter since its conception, and we are pleased to have Tom and Madelyn behind the wheel as we make our way to the delivery room!” Angell also talked about his point of view about the album and saying “This record has exceeded my expectations of what I thought that might be, it perfectly captures the raw, explosive energy of a band primed from extensive touring while at the same time achieving the polish and elevation that comes from experimenting in the studio.”

Walking Papers WP2 Track Listing:
    1. My Luck Pushed Back
    2. Death On The Lips
    3. Red & White
    4.Somebody Else
    5. Yours Completely
    6. Hard To Look Away
    7. Before You Arrived
    8. Don’t Owe Me Nothin’
    9. This Is How It Ends
    10. I Know You’re Lying
    11. Into The Truth

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    ^ That is awesome!!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    Cool!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024