New OLP (This is a band from Canada called Our Lady Peace)

2»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 11,953
    They do a pretty sick version of Tomorrow Never Knows. Forgot about that
    still searching for this track. I lost it when my PC crashed. 
    I have it.  It's on The Craft soundtrack.  I'll post it up on Google tonight and send you the link.
    would you also have Needle and Whatever? I have the live version of Whatever, but I'd like to have the studio track again. 
    I have the studio Whatever, but not NDD.  Got home extremely late last night and won't be in 'til late tonight again.  I'll definitely have them for ya by tomorrow night.
    no huge rush, man, it's all good. Thanks!
    T minus 9 days and counting..........
  • I finally had a chance to listen to the new EP last night. It's okay, but nothing really stuck out for me.
    I finally had a chance to listen to the new EP last night. It's okay, but nothing really stuck out for me.
    me neither. 
    I have it.  It's on The Craft soundtrack.  I'll post it up on Google tonight and send you the link.
    would you also have Needle and Whatever? I have the live version of Whatever, but I'd like to have the studio track again. 
    I have the studio Whatever, but not NDD.  Got home extremely late last night and won't be in 'til late tonight again.  I'll definitely have them for ya by tomorrow night.
    :wink:
    @HesCalledDyer ;
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 9,355
    :wink:
    @HesCalledDyer ;
    Man I have terrible short-term memory!  I have to get some download codes to some folks tonight for the RAK thread, so I'll be sure to upload these as well.  Thanks for the reminder!!
    LOL. no problem. I'm the same dude, so I get it. 
  • @HughFreakingDillon

Do you still need studio of Whatever? I also found the Jim Johnston instrumental. It's fun to hear it before Our Lady Peace added their parts to it.
    @HughFreakingDillon

Do you still need studio of Whatever? I also found the Jim Johnston instrumental. It's fun to hear it before Our Lady Peace added their parts to it.
    no, got studio of Whatever. Thanks! I'll take that instrumental, though. 
  • Anyone hear the new songs yet?
  • Yeah, I have the four songs that they've released so far. They're okay, but I didn't really think anything special. 
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 364
    I checked out Winnipeg tickets and holy crap! Over a hundred per ticket after fees. Are they that popular in Canada? They are more of a $30 band in the US. Honest question, as I thought about the 4 hour drive to Winnipeg until I saw the price tag. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 37,480
    edited 6:26PM
    I checked out Winnipeg tickets and holy crap! Over a hundred per ticket after fees. Are they that popular in Canada? They are more of a $30 band in the US. Honest question, as I thought about the 4 hour drive to Winnipeg until I saw the price tag. 
    They have always been fairly popular in Canada, but yeah, over $100 is super excessive for OLP I think. That's more like what you pay for shows like U2 or NIN. I would have expected OLP tix to be more like $50.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
2»