New OLP (This is a band from Canada called Our Lady Peace)

2»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 11,013
    They do a pretty sick version of Tomorrow Never Knows. Forgot about that
    still searching for this track. I lost it when my PC crashed. 
    I have it.  It's on The Craft soundtrack.  I'll post it up on Google tonight and send you the link.
    would you also have Needle and Whatever? I have the live version of Whatever, but I'd like to have the studio track again. 
    I have the studio Whatever, but not NDD.  Got home extremely late last night and won't be in 'til late tonight again.  I'll definitely have them for ya by tomorrow night.
    no huge rush, man, it's all good. Thanks!
    Gimli 1993
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • I finally had a chance to listen to the new EP last night. It's okay, but nothing really stuck out for me.
    I finally had a chance to listen to the new EP last night. It's okay, but nothing really stuck out for me.
    me neither. 
    Gimli 1993
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    I have it.  It's on The Craft soundtrack.  I'll post it up on Google tonight and send you the link.
    would you also have Needle and Whatever? I have the live version of Whatever, but I'd like to have the studio track again. 
    I have the studio Whatever, but not NDD.  Got home extremely late last night and won't be in 'til late tonight again.  I'll definitely have them for ya by tomorrow night.
    :wink:
    @HesCalledDyer ;
    Gimli 1993
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 9,050
    :wink:
    @HesCalledDyer ;
    Man I have terrible short-term memory!  I have to get some download codes to some folks tonight for the RAK thread, so I'll be sure to upload these as well.  Thanks for the reminder!!
    LOL. no problem. I'm the same dude, so I get it. 
    Gimli 1993
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
2»