Can Someone Assist? Hoping for an Ohana Fest EV Zippo

ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
Hi All

If you're heading to Ohana Fest and would pick me up an EV Zippo - I'll make it worth your while - PM me for details.

Thanks and enjoy!
Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
07/16/2013: London, ON
10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
08/22/2016: Chicago, IL

Comments

• ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    Update - I'll make it REALLY worth your while....lol

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Shorty said:
    You whore!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,136
    I am looking for one of these as well. Lots to trade, or I can paypal.  Thanks!
    BLACK35 said:
    Shorty said:
    You whore!
    lol.....

• Are they going to start selling them at the merchandise stands on the first day of the festival or on Saturday, when Ed's playing?
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    i'll be there....cannot account for my state of my mind then, now, but if i come across one I'll be thinking of you as it's not something i care for
    Are they going to start selling them at the merchandise stands on the first day of the festival or on Saturday, when Ed's playing?
    No idea doc....if you ever find out - let me know....

Still looking for one, now post-show.....help

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,506
    Shorty said:
    Still looking for one, now post-show.....help
    I don't think any actual fans got any. :frowning:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,361
    So the one guy on the bay who is selling them has them all?
    edited September 2017
    RS65573 said:
    Apparently the first 3 people in line bought them all, like a box each or something. Or so those who were there have said.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:
    Apparently the first 3 people in line bought them all, like a box each or something. Or so those who were there have said.
    i was about 10-15th in line outside the venue friday afternoon.  i didn't see anyone buying boxes, and was able to get everything i needed.  i think this "first 3 people buying boxes" thing is a canadian wives tale.

-smoke em if ya got em
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:
    i was about 10-15th in line outside the venue friday afternoon.  i didn't see anyone buying boxes, and was able to get everything i needed.  i think this "first 3 people buying boxes" thing is a canadian wives tale.

-smoke em if ya got em
    No Canadians told me this.
    Did you get a zippo? Where there any left when you got to the front of the line? Because someone who was ahead of you said there weren't any.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em
    Did you get a zippo? Where there any left when you got to the front of the line? Because someone who was ahead of you said there weren't any.
    i got a few. sounds like an exaggeration. 
    edited September 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em
    Maybe. But maybe you didn't get a few. If I have to choose someone to believe, you're definitely not my first choice. The three other separate people who claimed they were all gone immediately are. But I'm not discounting the possibility completely. And if you did get a few, I hope a couple of the many people on these boards are getting lucky through your generosity.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited September 2017
    I believe I saw the tsurt guy comment on his Instagram that they were gone after the first 8 people or so. If that's the case then yeah, a very slight exaggeration. 

Edit - My bad, I confused that comment with the 8 limited posters. 
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    edited September 2017
    I believe I saw the tsurt guy comment on his Instagram that they were gone after the first 8 people or so. If that's the case then yeah, a very slight exaggeration. 
    Now him I'll believe. I do still also believe full boxes were purchased - at least one or two. And if that is true, the people selling the merch suck.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em
    Maybe. But maybe you didn't get a few. If I have to choose someone to believe, you're definitely not my first choice. The three other separate people who claimed they were all gone immediately are. But I'm not discounting the possibility completely. And if you did get a few, I hope a couple of the many people on these boards are getting lucky through your generosity.
    well i traded one for another i didnt have yesterday right here.  and i have a second one i'm going to trade for another i dont currently have.  and i'm about to fire up a doober with another as we speak.  

-smoke em if ya got em
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    PJ_Soul said:
    Now him I'll believe. I do still also believe full boxes were purchased - at least one or two. And if that is true, the people selling the merch suck.
    See my edit above^^^. I was confusing two things.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em
    well i traded one for another i didnt have yesterday right here.  and i have a second one i'm going to trade for another i dont currently have.  and i'm about to fire up a doober with another as we speak.  

-smoke em if ya got em
    Which one are you looking for?
    PJ_Soul said:
    See my edit above^^^. I was confusing two things.
    :) Well anyway, let's hope 10C sells them too. We know they're aware of the demand.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em

-smoke em if ya got em
    not sure. i need the aussie map, the 2 chromes, and the white knievel. i'm in no rush right now.  
  • PJ_Soul said:
    I'd believe him.  I'm the guy that traded him.
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    RS65573 said:

-smoke em if ya got em

-smoke em if ya got em
    not sure. i need the aussie map, the 2 chromes, and the white knievel. i'm in no rush right now.  
    I hear ya. I'm not really in a rush to get rid of any of those.
  • I've been following these things on Ebay - and it seems as there are two people who acquired a lot of them and have been slowly driving the price up on them. BIN prices were originally listed around the 125 range and are now up to $200. I'm more inclined to believe that there were at least two people who purchased them in bulk. I