Options

Can't Find These Picks ANYWHERE!!! Please Help!!!!

Have been desperately searching in vain for an Eddie Vedder/Mark Richards pick...and/or his 2012 solo tour pick (black on white OR white on black)....is there ANYBODY out there who knows how I can get my hands on one??? Please help!!! I'd be willing to pay reasonably generous prices Thanks!  

Comments

• Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    RP112579 said:
    I got to know the good Dr before and I have already been on the case for these and others in his "wishlist". Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Quick question to all...there's an EV wallet from his 2009 tour with an "autographed" Dunlop pick currently on eBay...was thinking about trying to bid on it...BUT...the "autographed" initials on the pick are HIGHLY SUSPECT...so..to all you eagle-eyed PJ experts out there, any thoughts? The pick is missing the "period" after his initials; and I can't find enough examples online to compare it to...thoughts...?
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,000
    Quick question to all...there's an EV wallet from his 2009 tour with an "autographed" Dunlop pick currently on eBay...was thinking about trying to bid on it...BUT...the "autographed" initials on the pick are HIGHLY SUSPECT...so..to all you eagle-eyed PJ experts out there, any thoughts? The pick is missing the "period" after his initials; and I can't find enough examples online to compare it to...thoughts...?

BUMP - I was wondering whether this was a legit signature and legit story...where are the experts?