Options

Framing ideas for Werchter Elephant

Looking for some framing/mat ideas for the elephant. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    Framing this for my newborn daughter's room. Going matless since secondary colors are super bright except the brown...don't want to mat with brown. If I were to mat, probably would go with the teal in the poster.
    I went ahead and ordered frame spacers since you don't want poster right on the glass. I found at a website called Frame Destination. Sorry not allowing me to paste in here.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Framing this for my newborn daughter's room. Going matless since secondary colors are super bright except the brown...don't want to mat with brown. If I were to mat, probably would go with the teal in the poster.
    I went ahead and ordered frame spacers since you don't want poster right on the glass. I found at a website called Frame Destination. Sorry not allowing me to paste in here.
    That's awesome man! Congrats by the way. We're expecting baby girl #2 in a few months. This would be a boss (no pun intended) edition to her nursery. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    My wife has done the room up in an elephant theme. So I worked out a trade to get this poster. Just seemed like a perfect fit.
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430
    Looks good in a white frame, I have it in my daughter's room as well :)
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

ok