Options

Pearl Jam Autographed 2016 Fender American Pro Stratocaster

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
edited July 2017 in The Porch
http://www.ebay.com/itm/253056721109

You are bidding on one (1) Pearl Jam Band Signed 2016 Fender American Pro Stratocaster S/N US16092021.
Please read carefully:

+ Color/Description:  Black (body) w/ aged-white pickguard/pickup covers/volume and tone knobs; maple neck, rosewood fingerboard w/ white dot inlays; chrome tuners/bridge/misc. hardware.  (3) Fender single-coil Stratocaster electro-magnetic pickups and 5-way pickup selector switch. Comes with black Fender Elite Molded hardshell case.+ Condition:  New+ Guitar is autographed in silver Sharpie by all five (5) members of Pearl Jam, plus organist Boom Gaspar.+ FMV/MSRP: $1450
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE PEARL JAM VITALOGY FOUNDATION

SHIPPING COST WILL BE BASED ON LOCATION. 

US SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GROUND. 

DUE TO EXPORT RESTRICTIONS, US BIDDERS ONLY

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

ITEM IS SOLD AS-IS NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    this is one amazing item to put it lightly.  wow!!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    edited July 2017
    There is a great tax deduction associated with this......the final price less the stated FMV of $1,450 can be taken as a charitable contribution deduction if you itemize your deductions.
  • Options

pearljam Bid now on a new Fender Stratocaster guitar autographed by Pearl Jam in support of the #VitalogyFoundation and @kulturec, benefitting individuals living with autism.
  • Options
    Current bid: US $8,900.00
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,765
    $10,500

This is my holy grail item. If anyone out there wants to make a guys month, you could purchase it for me. I wouldn't be mad at all. :)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Way the heck out of my range, lol. But man, these guys are so generous. They keep on giving over and over. So cool.
  • Options
    4 day's left.
  • Options
    Still @ US $10,500.00. $13,162.84 CDN.
    That's a lot of timbits!

• Options
    I was the high bidder for 2 hours last week.......since then, it has more than tripled in price.
  • Options
    1 day left!
  • Options
    Anybody kind enough to but this for me? Would make a great centerpiece for my man cave work in progress. I also agree to never sell it!

:)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    No new bids for a few days....wonder if it will heat up near the end?
  • Options
    5 hours left!
  • Options
    Sold for $13,400.00.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Sold for $13,400.00.
    The winning bidder can PM me for mailing address. Thank you so much for this AWESOME piece! It will be thoroughly enjoyed. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Sold for $13,400.00.
    The winning bidder can PM me for mailing address. Thank you so much for this AWESOME piece! It will be thoroughly enjoyed. 
    Hahaha
  • Options
    that'c a lot of cash for autographis if the selling price for the guitar is 1400
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"