ATTENTION NY AREA FANS: TRIBUTE TO CHRIS CORNELL/FUND RAISER

Hi. My name is Anthony Piscitella. I live in Troy, N.Y. I am a die hard music fan. Chris Cornell was one of my favorite musicians. I can't imagine all the hours I have spent listening to his music over the years. I am still in disbelief that he is no longer with us. I will never forget the day my wife woke me to tell me the news. I feel like I have been walking around in a fog since that day. Right away, I knew I had to do something, and I believe this is it:
  I am arranging a tribute to Chris Cornell/fundraiser for suicide prevention which is going to be held at the recently renovated Trick Shot Billiards in Clifton Park, N.Y. on September 30th from 1:00 - 6:00 P.M. So far I have booked three AWESOME bands (Iudica, Under The Den, and Revenge/kiss tribute) for entertainment. In between each band setting up/breaking down I will be playing music from ALL of Cornell's projects (through a vintage pair of Bozak monitors - a treat all in itself). Cover charge is $20.00 for adults and $5.00 for children (cover charge also includes UNLIMITED billiards during the event). There will many items up for raffle, as well as a Chinese Auction. Every dollar raised goes directly to our local chapter of Suicide Prevention/Awareness. EVERYONE KNOWS SOMEONE AFFECTED BY SUICIDE!!! I set something up so people who can't make the event can still donate to the cause. I WANT TO MAKE THIS AN ULTRA SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISER, AND I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!!! SO PLEASE HELP ME IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE A ENJOYABLE DAY, AND FOR A GREAT CAUSE!!! HOPE TO SEE YA' ALL THERE!!! PLEASE SHARE THE LINK TO MY EVENT!!!

Here is my event link on facebook:

Here is another flier:

Here is a link to donate online:

Thank you in advance for anything you may be able to do to assist my benefit in being successful! 
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Tony Piscitella

Comments

This discussion has been closed.