Options

ISO Lenny Kravitz's Mama Said vinyl LP - $$ or trade for TMR Vault 30 (Deadweather)

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
edited July 2017 in Lost Dogs
I just want to see if any of you fine folks happen to have an original copy of Lenny Kravitz's Mama Said LP that is in really good condition i.e. plays perfectly/NM/NM- record. I'm not overly picky about the condition of the sleeve, just the record) that you'd be willing to sell to me for a reasonable price or trade for the TMR Vault #30. Thanks! :)

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    Great record, love Slash and the horns on Always On The Run bump. 
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the bump bump. :)
    Yes, it's a great album - I was REALLY into it when it came out and for a few years after that, but then at some point I kind of just forgot about it - I think I just got distracted by other albums/artists. But I recently got reminded of my love for it, so of course now NEED it on wax! There are many of them on discogs, but most aren't in very good shape, or seem overpriced.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    :bee: