Options

Purge or Share?

densandensan Posts: 563
edited July 2017 in All Encompassing Trip

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Nice to meet you D. :peace:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited July 2017

That line, combined with the word 'purge' in the thread title, are really fucking concerning.  Suicide is horrible and tragic and I am never one to call it cowardice.  Murder / suicide is a whole other ball game.  Tell me that's not what is being inferred here.

Sounds like you are already getting 'help'... does your wife need protection?  
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    edited July 2017

That line, combined with the word 'purge' in the thread title, are really fucking concerning.  Suicide is horrible and tragic and I am never one to call it cowardice.  Murder / suicide is a whole other ball game.  Tell me that's not what is being inferred here.

Only he could verify, but I didn't take it to mean he was going to kill his wife, but that if he had taken his own life it would have emotionally "killed" her.

Anyways, hope all the best for you densan. I hope you can find the help you need.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    edited July 2017

Only he could verify, but I didn't take it to mean he was going to kill his wife, but that if he had taken his own life it would have emotionally "killed" her.

Anyways, hope all the best for you densan. I hope you can find the help you need.
    I dunno...he was talking about a gun...it's alarming to me.  I hope everything turns out ok for densan and his loved ones.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    Post deleted by Admin

Post edited by Sea on
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,919
    edited July 2017
    Because too many have misinterpreted this post I'm going to close and delete it. The OP can post again.
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266030/forgive-me-i-meant-emotionally-nothing-more#latest
    Peace,
    Sea
    Post edited by Kat on
This discussion has been closed.