Options

ISO Copenhagen 2012

Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
Looking for a 2012 Copenhagen poster. Anybody out there looking to sell or trade please let me know. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    Everyone seems to be recently... such a great print. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Everyone seems to be recently... such a great print. 
    Agreed. I was always a big fan of comic books growing up, and Mcfarlane was one of my favorite artists. Would love to hang this one up. 
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    I have one that I am open to trading,  what do you have in mind?
  • Options
    I have one that I am open to trading,  what do you have in mind?
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Still looking. 
  • Options
    I have an AP Mcfarlane, pretty rare since most were damaged in shipping. I'd be willing to sell it for $260 or trade it for some of my rarer wants, such as a DTE animation cell, you can see in my discussions section.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    I have an AP Mcfarlane, pretty rare since most were damaged in shipping. I'd be willing to sell it for $260 or trade it for some of my rarer wants, such as a DTE animation cell, you can see in my discussions section.
    Take that offer immediately.. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Take that offer immediately.. 

earthquakes making waves said:

Amazing deal, agreed. But I just finalized a deal a little earlier today. Thanks guys for reaching out. At that price, you will have no issues getting rid of a signed Spawn. Thank you @earthquakes making waves and @drakeheuer14.