Options

Email Update

OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
Did anyone else get an email from PJ asking to personalise your details? Just checking it's legit!
Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
Memphis, 14th October 2014
Krakow, 3rd July 2018
London, 8th July 2022

Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Yes got it this morning. Seems ok. 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    Ah, cheers. 
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    Just date of birth, concert attended, items you would like notification about. General stuff like that
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    I just looked at the e-mail too and was wondering the same thing(legit?) Thanks!!

But, not sure exactly what ther asking on :

Your album  history?  You can ONLY select one. So, are they asking what was the first album, or the last,  you got? (I'm sure most of us have them all)

Your show history? (under that it has list of SHOWS attended) Again, It ONLY lets you select one. Are they  asking, what was the FIRST or LAST show attended?

Is it   vague? Or is it just me>LOL!!

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    You can add all of your shows.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited July 2017
    cutz said:
    I just looked at the e-mail too and was wondering the same thing(legit?) Thanks!!

Your album  history?  You can ONLY select one. So, are they asking what was the first album, or the last,  you got? (I'm sure most of us have them all)

Your show history? (under that it has list of SHOWS attended) Again, It ONLY lets you select one. Are they  asking, what was the FIRST or LAST show attended?

Hey Jim :) No, you can list all the shows you've seen. When you enter the first and click add show, just enter the next show's info in place of the first one and click add show again, and the list builds underneath. It isn't too clear, but yes, you can enter as many shows as you want. :)   I don't think the same can be said of the album history. I don't think that part is meant for us to create a list, given the initial questions (first album, fave album). The problem with that section is that it's not titled well, so it makes you think it's supposed to be a list like the show history, but it's not.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    PJ_Soul said:
    cutz said:

No, you can list all the shows you've seen. It just isn't that clear. When you enter the first and click add show (or something like that), just enter the next show's info in place of the first one and click add show again (or whatever, and the list builds underneath. It isn't clear at all, but yes, you can enter as many shows as you want. :)  I assume it's the same for album history, although I didn't even realize that part was looking for a list.
    This also it is a lot easier to insert them in chronological order if you have a lot of shows. Just pick the Country and year and then keep selecting cities instead of starting from scratch. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited July 2017
    PJNB said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    cutz said:

No, you can list all the shows you've seen. It just isn't that clear. When you enter the first and click add show (or something like that), just enter the next show's info in place of the first one and click add show again (or whatever, and the list builds underneath. It isn't clear at all, but yes, you can enter as many shows as you want. :)  I assume it's the same for album history, although I didn't even realize that part was looking for a list.
    This also it is a lot easier to insert them in chronological order if you have a lot of shows. Just pick the Country and year and then keep selecting cities instead of starting from scratch. 
    Yeah, I was kind of impressed to see that once you picked the country and year, it only lists the shows that fit those specifications, so it's easy to select your shows. It's also pretty neat that you can view all your shows on a global map.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    cool u can add youe shows..51 and counting..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,519
    Your 51 shows should count as 102 given the distance you've covered in seeing them.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,020
    The Ghost show should count as 100!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    That should secure you 'super nerd' status! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    The Ghost show should count as 100!
    like 5000!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

100 Pacer said:
    Your 51 shows should count as 102 given the distance you've covered in seeing them.
    fuck yeah....3 continents,20 countries,36 cities!!!lets go to the next one!!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,164
    I'm only at 1 continent, 2 countries, 2 provinces, 5 states, 7 cities, and a small town.  I've got work to do.
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    edited July 2017
    Saw it yesterday and thought it was very cool. I thought that with the shows I have seen I regret not traveling to more distant places. I suppose I would not have been able to see as many shows though. Many times it has only been out of proximity that allowed the repeat visits and multiple shows on a tour. Plus, it is hard not to want to go back to places like Boston, NY, Philly, Chicago when they play shows like they do there!

72 shows, 3 countries, 1 continent, 22 states, 3 provinces, 40 cities, and a couple small towns...lol

It was very cool to see it on a map!
    Post edited by steved on
    1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    I will never be able to pick a favorite album or song, that's insanity.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    got it yesterday. the map looks really cool

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Got this mail too, and wondering why it was in the spam folder?
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275

100 Pacer said:
    U still need to add Australia to that list Dimi!!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    cutz said:

Hey Jim :) No, you can list all the shows you've seen. When you enter the first and click add show, just enter the next show's info in place of the first one and click add show again, and the list builds underneath. It isn't too clear, but yes, you can enter as many shows as you want. :)   I don't think the same can be said of the album history. I don't think that part is meant for us to create a list, given the initial questions (first album, fave album). The problem with that section is that it's not titled well, so it makes you think it's supposed to be a list like the show history, but it's not.
    So, i was half right>LOL>THANKS Allie. Though, i kept on being one show short and i couldn't figure out which one it was. I went through it a few times when i realized it was the FIRST show you & I went to. DAH!!!!>Go figure>LOL!!
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2017
    pjman75 said:
    ^^^This is very funny. 
    I won't be filling out this survey for the very same reason.  It's cruel and unusual punishment from the 10c to ask such a thing.

• Options
    pjman75 said:
    Yeah, you're right, but i just selected 'something". Hell, i just did it about a half hour ago and already forgot what song i picked. Ther should be more then ONE choice. I did pick the VS.- Vitalogy only because it was 2 Albums! I think they should've let us pick all 10 albums in order the way we like them. But, that might be insane too.
  • Options
    whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737

cutz said:
    I did pick the VS.- Vitalogy only because it was 2 Albums!

Genius! This might be the way to go. Less than 24 hours and I already tried to go back and change my favorite album... wouldn't let me for some reason. So tough. I think I had left that one blank on the member info page before. Let the record show that it's a toss-up on any given day for me between VS, Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    My map is now correct!  Had the same concerts tagged the old way but it kept pinning two additional places that I've never stepped foot in.
  • Options
    My map is now correct!  Had the same concerts tagged the old way but it kept pinning two additional places that I've never stepped foot in.
    yes,,finally..shows correct Athens-Greece and not Athens ,Georgia

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,625
    I wish the shows attended choices were listed by the city name, not the venue name because some times the venue name changes over the years (but the city never does).  I found it difficult to make an accurate list. 
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,283
    redraw said:

100 Pacer said:
    U still need to add Australia to that list Dimi!!!!
    I was just going to say this! 
    It's real nice here in the summer D, just sayin'... :smiley:
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    URthekey said:
    I wish the shows attended choices were listed by the city name, not the venue name because some times the venue name changes over the years (but the city never does).  I found it difficult to make an accurate list. 
    I agree. List the City would've been better(for the reason you stated).
  • Options

cutz said:
    I did pick the VS.- Vitalogy only because it was 2 Albums!

Genius! This might be the way to go. Less than 24 hours and I already tried to go back and change my favorite album... wouldn't let me for some reason. So tough. I think I had left that one blank on the member info page before. Let the record show that it's a toss-up on any given day for me between VS, Vitalogy, Yield and Binaural.

Me a Genius?>LOL>Thanks anyway. I was like you, and really can't pick just one(that's like trying to pick which one of your kids is your FAV), so I took the  easy way out, to be honest.