2»

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
    edited July 2017
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    rummy said:
    breath????
    what kind of drugs u people put inside u???

This clip was from the 2015 Oscars after Patricia Arquette discusses the need for equal wages for females in her acceptance speech - yes, I Googled it.

I wonder how much money that poor elderly woman made during her lifetime working behind the counter in a small town?
    Well the woman in the VS booklet made something, didn't she sue Pearl Jam for using her picture. :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited July 2017
    Betterman
    rummy said:
    breath????

This clip was from the 2015 Oscars after Patricia Arquette discusses the need for equal wages for females in her acceptance speech - yes, I Googled it.

I wonder how much money that poor elderly woman made during her lifetime working behind the counter in a small town?
    Well the woman in the VS booklet made something, didn't she sue Pearl Jam for using her picture. :)
    They had to change the image in the booklet in later pressings. So if you collect.. you need the original woman behind the counter booklet and the new improved woman behind the counter.
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Breath
    rummy said:
    breath????

Awesome!
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Daughter
    I love all this songs, Daughter is probably the only one I might rate just a little lower, but I guess my vote won´t make any difference now.
    By the way, I adore Breath, I wish I could hear it live some day.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Betterman
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town and Breath eliminated Round 2
This discussion has been closed.