Options

Looking for OLD hat to replace one I left in a cab in Dublin..

CK10111CK10111 Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Lost Dogs
I had one of the old red and black original trucker hats.  I didn't like the fit, so I cut the PJ off the original hat, and sewed it onto another hat.  And another, as the hats wore out.  The last one was stiched on as I flew the overnight flight to Europe from Atlanta (I live in Auburn, AL).  This was my first time in Europe, and I wore it every day of my vacation.  It was in pictures at a ton of landmarks for 5 weeks, and then I LOST IT in a cab in Dublin, heading to the airport on the way to my next stop of an 8 week, 25 city tour/vacation.

The original hat was red and black, and it was at least 10 years old, maybe 15+.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has the original hat - or has cut off the logo like I did - I'm interested in buying it. 

I'll attach a picture of the last hat it was on.  And remember, it was on a black "trucker style" originally. 

Thanks for any leads you can supply. 
Or any other old hats you may want to part with, in almost any size or condition.  I like modifying stuff so my items are similar, but not the same as everyone else... If that makes sense.

Or any old patches, I suppose.  It would be dumb not to ask about those too. 

Post edited by CK10111 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
    Good luck! Wish I could help!
  • Options
    DF260492DF260492 Posts: 23
    Cool dude. Good luck on getting the patch you want. Check your local record store for other patches i also seen some cool PJ patches on ebay.