Options

WHAT IS SOMETHING TRUMP CAN SAY THAT A TRUMP SUPPORTER WILL NOT BELIEVE?

2»

Comments

• Options
    brianlux said:
    Can you believe that the Russians have a PTape on me? Does that sound like something I'd do?
    There's that mysterious "PTape" again.  Is that something they record in a rest room, H2M?
    Maybe at Comet Pizza?

The former British spy who put together the Dossier on Trump, the Steele Dossier but I could be misremembering the name, stated that Trump wanted to sully the room at the Four Seasons in Moscow where the Obama's stayed because he despises them, and that he did so with Russian prostitutes who reportedly performed a golden shower for him. The Russians are famous for video and audio taping such encounters in an effort to having compromising material for blackmail purposes. This allegedly occurred during the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow prior to Trump being a candidate for president. Look at all you know and what's been reported and how Trump has behaved and carried himself as well as what he has done, and more importantly not done in regards to Russia and Putin meddling in our election and ask yourself, is the existence of a PTape likely, probable or there's no doubt. But hey, don't take my word for it, fire up the google machine and read the Dossier yourself. At the least it's like reading Le Carre or Clancy.

#PTAPE
    So? Any thoughts?
    He got peed on.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Hillary should have won.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    brianlux said:
    Can you believe that the Russians have a PTape on me? Does that sound like something I'd do?
    There's that mysterious "PTape" again.  Is that something they record in a rest room, H2M?
    Maybe at Comet Pizza?

The former British spy who put together the Dossier on Trump, the Steele Dossier but I could be misremembering the name, stated that Trump wanted to sully the room at the Four Seasons in Moscow where the Obama's stayed because he despises them, and that he did so with Russian prostitutes who reportedly performed a golden shower for him. The Russians are famous for video and audio taping such encounters in an effort to having compromising material for blackmail purposes. This allegedly occurred during the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow prior to Trump being a candidate for president. Look at all you know and what's been reported and how Trump has behaved and carried himself as well as what he has done, and more importantly not done in regards to Russia and Putin meddling in our election and ask yourself, is the existence of a PTape likely, probable or there's no doubt. But hey, don't take my word for it, fire up the google machine and read the Dossier yourself. At the least it's like reading Le Carre or Clancy.

#PTAPE
    So? Any thoughts?
    He got peed on.
    To be fair, it doesn't really sound like Trump actually got peed on himself. He wrote, directed, and enjoyed the show, but stayed dry..... Let's hope he at least tipped the hookers well. It would be really sad to think that the President of the United States of America underpaid the whores who he hired to come to his hotel room and piss on each other as a symbolic fuck you to his opposition. :neutral:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    This ptape is real.