Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Happy Anniversary, Mike! It’s my anniversary as well. One year ago today I landed in the hospital with a stroke. My celebratory dinner spread wasn’t as fancy, but it held the fort.

This one's a good one!

Gee, Dyer... I didn't know about your condition. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Thank gawd you or someone else recognized the symptoms early and got you medical attention!
    Yeah, a buddy of mine was having a housewarming party & a big seafood boil which is where I was when it happened.  Was glad to be around enough people and thankfully it was early enough in the evening that people didn't just assume I was plastered drunk or passed out.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,930
    I’m getting the hang of this folding thing Scruffy!

• Options
    Just a plain. Good stuff though. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,834
    bbiggs said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Pizza looks good. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Damn, that does look good!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Don’t encourage him. :lol:
  • Options
    Using this forum on a phone is buggy as all hell. 
  • Options
    Back at you @bbiggs

• Options
    Yeah buddy! Yours looks more foldable than mine was. They over-cooked it a bit. A little vino with your pie? 
  • Options
    But of course!  Always a little Vino on the weekends 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    But of course!  Always a little Vino on the weekends 
    Atta boy! 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    bbiggs said:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    mcgruff10 said:
    Back at you @bbiggs

White wine with pizza?! Come on man...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Back at you @bbiggs

How high is the horse you are riding?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Back at you @bbiggs

How high is the horse you are riding?

• Options
    White wine with pizza is good as hell.  Coors lite with pizza is good as hell. Canadian local ipa is good as hell. Avodacado infused vodka with pizza is good as hell. Zima with....ok no zima. Besides zima, Who cares what we drink while eating pizza? it is pizza, the greatest food ever. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    White wine with pizza is good as hell.  Coors lite with pizza is good as hell. Canadian local ipa is good as hell. Avodacado infused vodka with pizza is good as hell. Zima with....ok no zima. Besides zima, Who cares what we drink while eating pizza? it is pizza, the greatest food ever. 
    Hey man...I don’t make the rules. The Italians don’t even let you drink a cappuccino after 11am 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey man...I don’t make the rules. The Italians don’t even let you drink a cappuccino after 11am 
    DAmn bud my wife s family is 100% Italian.  I guess they don’t follow that rule. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    DAmn bud my wife s family is 100% Italian.  I guess they don’t follow that rule. 
    Madigan 
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    mcgruff10 said:

None of the Europeans will. The Swiss are savage about that. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Well that explains it.

The whole 10C was wondering how you scored like you did. It was a great mystery until this moment.

Your wife's family pleaded with her to marry a good Italian man. You tricked them all. You highlighted your hairy wrists and affinity for pizza and they bought it.

What the hell are you anyways? It's got to be something really weird.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

None of the Europeans will. The Swiss are savage about that. 
    Yessir...made that mistake exactly once 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    :rock_on:
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Well that explains it.

The whole 10C was wondering how you scored like you did. It was a great mystery until this moment.

Your wife's family pleaded with her to marry a good Italian man. You tricked them all. You highlighted your hairy wrists and affinity for pizza and they bought it.

What the hell are you anyways? It's got to be something really weird.
    Hahaha! Anyone who drinks white wine with pizza and puts ice cubes in red wine is truly one of a kind!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I hate/love you all lol. By the way @Thirty Bills Unpaid is like the older brother I never had. It seems like He was twenty five when I was born. Oh yeah I ll be turning 41 in two weeks. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I hate/love you all lol. By the way @Thirty Bills Unpaid is like the older brother I never had. It seems like He was twenty five when I was born. Oh yeah I ll be turning 41 in two weeks. 
    Cheers buddy!
  • Options
    Fresh mozzarella (still warm), prosciutto bread, sausage and meatballs...just some of the food for today’s bday party. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Fresh mozzarella (still warm), prosciutto bread, sausage and meatballs...just some of the food for today’s bday party. 

Wowzers.