The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Wobbie said:
    um, thread integrity? :angry:
    Didn't you see the part about the beef and blue cheese pizza?? :i_dunno:;)

I think that's what he's referring to.

What the hell were you thinking bringing blue cheese into the pizza thread? This makes people want to snap. Just lose it.

(and why do you always have to classify cheeses by color?)
    Blue cheese on pizza?  Odd.  I ll take my orange cheese over blue cheese any day of the week.
    Allie, was that the Joshua tree tour you were referring to?

Yes.

But don't listen to her. She was ill after eating green cheese and ham. She would have thought watching Pearl Jam in her house with her cat sucked.
    That joshua tree show was fucking amazing!  bono messing up lyrics?! has she seen pearl jam live? lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    We ordered 5 large pepperoni pizzas at the pool yesterday.  Because nothing says America like pizza.

Acid reflux is killing me today. (I'll blame that on the beer, not the pizza sauce.)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited July 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Wobbie said:
    um, thread integrity? :angry:
    Didn't you see the part about the beef and blue cheese pizza?? :i_dunno:;)

I think that's what he's referring to.

What the hell were you thinking bringing blue cheese into the pizza thread? This makes people want to snap. Just lose it.

(and why do you always have to classify cheeses by color?)
    Blue cheese on pizza?  Odd.  I ll take my orange cheese over blue cheese any day of the week.
    Allie, was that the Joshua tree tour you were referring to?
    No no. It's not just beef and blue cheese. It's got cheese the regular way, and then a blue cheese sauce is drizzled on top.
    Yeah, the Joshua Tree tour. That show was a mess! But Bono didn't mess up any lyrics. I wouldn't have cared if he did. That's not how he fucked up the sing-a-long. What he did was make up some stupid protest song that had tons of lyrics, and he tried to teach it to us so we could do a sing-a-long, and it REALLY didn't work, lol. The guy needs lessons on how to get a crowd to sing something new (and dumb) on demand, haha.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    We ordered 5 large pepperoni pizzas at the pool yesterday.  Because nothing says America like pizza.

Acid reflux is killing me today. (I'll blame that on the beer, not the pizza sauce.)
    I've got acid reflux thinking of Soul's blue cheese pizza. Eesh.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    You narrow Puritanical Pizza Zealots with your Pie Edicts...just go on and get outta here!

'Beef and Bleu Cheese Pizza' could sound gross if you think about it wrong, but if you think about it right, it sounds delicious.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

I've got acid reflux thinking of Soul's blue cheese pizza. Eesh.
    Lol, it's not like that! It didn't even seem particularly greasy or anything. Like rgambs said, you're all thinking about it wrong, hahaha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I've had a cheese steak pizza before to which "beef & blue cheese" sounds remotely similar.  It's good.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I bet you the buffalo chicken pie is similar to what Allie got. 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I doubt it. The beef and blue cheese pizza looks like this:

• Options
    ^Not really like the cheese steak pizza but still looks good.
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    You narrow Puritanical Pizza Zealots with your Pie Edicts...just go on and get outta here!

'Beef and Bleu Cheese Pizza' could sound gross if you think about it wrong, but if you think about it right, it sounds delicious.
    Ooh wow... 'Mister glass half full guy' steps up to the plate.

Listen Buster... we're talking about a gawddamm blue cheese pizza.

And what's getting lost in all this is the fact that Soul is ordering her pizzas based on the colour of the cheese.

Not cool. Not. Cool. At all.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

And what's getting lost in all this is the fact that Soul is ordering her pizzas based on the colour of the cheese.

That makes me crave a brie pizza... anyone had one? I haven't. But brie is my favorite cheese, so I bet it would be good!!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

We're gonna build a wall around you guys and make Brookyln pay for it if you can't accept the diversity of the greatest food in the universe - the all mighty pizza pie.  This thread is about inclusivity and acceptance of pies from all walks of life, not just your cardboard & grease slices.

Discuss the all-encompassing pie - PIZZA - here!

Share pics, discuss your favorite toppings, cheeses, sauces, styles, bakers, etc.  Calzones, strombolis, okonomiyaki, etc are welcome!
  • Options
    Just got a plain and grandma Sicilian. Oh baby 

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just got a plain and grandma Sicilian. Oh baby 

You're batting above .200 now, Scruffy.

Way to go!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    That looks damn good!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
  • Options
    Lookin good Scruffy! The pie that is.

Nobody was going to misinterpret what you were saying given who you were directing this at.
  • Options

Nobody was going to misinterpret what you were saying given who you were directing this at.
    Daaaaamn del. 
  • Options
    I can't see him in that tiny avatar, but I think I've seen an actual photo of Scruffy, and he's pretty hot if memory serves. =)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I can't see him in that tiny avatar, but I think I've seen an actual photo of Scruffy, and he's pretty hot if memory serves. =)
    He's a gawddamm pirate, Soul.
  • Options
    By the way, for anyone who wants to know, I had an old timer in my life. He used 'gawddam' for an adjective all the time. For example, one day he said, "Ridiculous. Ri-gawdadam-diculous."

I never let him know I was amused at his skill in this matter. Instead, as a form of a tribute, I like to toss it out there at the stupidest times... just like he would.

Old people rock.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Del don't be jealous! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Del don't be jealous! 
    I never said you weren't a handsome pirate. As far as that profession goes... your elite!

I wanted pizza tonight. I'm getting quesadillas.

F**ks sakes.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Del don't be jealous! 
    I never said you weren't a handsome pirate. As far as that profession goes... your elite!

F**ks sakes.
    Del stand up for yourself and get pizza!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Del don't be jealous! 

F**ks sakes.
    Del stand up for yourself and get pizza!
    I'm too weak. I'm too gawddam weak lol.

I'm getting some this weekend for sure though.
  • Options

:rofl:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,465
    pizza thread has turned into a menage a trois chat room :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    pizza thread has turned into a menage a trois chat room :lol:

It's tough trying to seduce Scruffy.

The oaf picks up social cues about as well as he remembers to do up his fly after using the washroom.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Detroit style today. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM