Options

Will be the 2017 EV posters available through 10C shop?

AzuVedderRoddAzuVedderRodd Mexico Posts: 185
With the spectacular prices on the second market I really HOPE all the Euro posters will be available soon/later through 10C and kick the flippers out.
Who else want to buy them for original price? :blush:
No one slept here

Comments

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,414
    i hope so!
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,382
    Santos will not let us down
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,838
    I m sure the vast majority of these posters will be in the shop for a long time. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    mcgruff10 said:
    I m sure the vast majority of these posters will be in the shop for a long time. 
    until the next mystery box 
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    EC51493EC51493 Posts: 21
    I hope so too
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    mcgruff10 said:
    I wouldn't say that.  At least half of them will sell out immediately.  
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'd assume that they produce fewer posters for Vedder shows than Pearl Jam shows due to a smaller venue and crowd. I don't think more than 2 would stick around longer than a day.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I want a cure for cancer and an end to world hunger!!!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,722
    hihobibo said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'd assume that they produce fewer posters for Vedder shows than Pearl Jam shows due to a smaller venue and crowd. I don't think more than 2 would stick around longer than a day.
    I thought that too. No way did they print 2-3 thousand plus posters per night, like their Pearl Jam shows. Though not all of EV's past solo show gig posters were sold @ the 10club store. Well, what I can remember.

The 10club store didn't even sell any of the 4 Pearl Jam Global Citizen Festival posters. I'm guessing the remaining EV solo posters that never sold out will make their way @ the 10club store, if not the next Mystery Poster Tube sale.

• Options
    Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77
    edited June 2017
    Will the EV Tour T-Shirts also be available at the TenClub Shop? Or just the posters??
  • Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    In the past they've offered some of the EV tour shirts. I think it depends on what they have left
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    They will sell what ever is left over through the shop. You just wont know where or when.
  • Options
    Bine75Bine75 Germany Posts: 77
    Ok, thanks for the answers.