5. Brain damage (cover dei Pink Floyd)
  6. Sometimes
  7. I am mine
  8. Can't keep
  9. Sleeping by myself
  10. Setting forth
  11. Guaranteed
  12. Rise
  13. The needle and the damage done (cover di Neil Young)
  14. Unthought known
  15. Black
  16. Porch
  17. Comfortably numb (cover dei Pink Floyd)
  18. Imagine (cover di John Lennon)
  19. Better man
  20. Last kiss (cover di Wayne Cochran)
  21. Falling slowly (cover degli Swell Season)
  22. Song of good hope (cover di Glen Hansard)
  23. Society (cover di Jerry Hannan)
  24. Smile
  25. Rockin' in the free world (cover di Neil Young
  26. Hard Sun
Taken from here:  https://www.rockol.it/news-675604/eddie-vedder-a-firenze-rocks-glen-hansard-scaletta-e-foto
(This list is apparently missing some songs, as listed in the new fanview thread)

From comments on twitter, he dedicated "Black" to Chris Cornell (not sure whether directly or just assumed by attendees) and he got very emotional.  Also saw comments of "Comfortably Numb" being quite emotional.  Right after he finished "Imagine" one video on instagram panned up to the sky to catch a shooting star .

Kansas City, Kansas (December 04, 1991)
Post edited by Splinterbitch on

Comments

• Options
    The following was translated using google translate, from here: http://www.lastampa.it/2017/06/25/spettacoli/musica/voce-e-chitarra-eddie-vedder-incanta-firenze-YmHs5IyqhEPv5B8vfWKQ6H/pagina.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

" A ukulele, a banjo, a pair of guitars, its deep, toned voice like the ocean, its musician's heart, just as immense. It was enough for the singer of the grands Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder, to win Florence. At its first Italian concert without its historic band, it is on stage and greet the 50,000 fans gathered at the Visarno racecourse speaking in Italian: "It's my first solo show in Italy and it's the biggest I've ever done so. Thank you for being here all night with me tonight. "
    The attack is with Elderly woman behind a small counter , perhaps the first successful ballad of Pearl Jam, from the Versus album, tuned with baritone and sweet tone. On stage there is only him and his instruments, there is no need to feed the magic of the evening. Immortality , Better Man , I Am Mine , Can not Keep, are some of the PJ classics that Eddie does even more, waving them with a voice that seems to expand and enrich more and more with the Spend years. He speaks to the audience of "infinite" love for his wife and daughters, releasing a bottle of good Tuscan red to the health of the patron saint of Florence, celebrated tonight.
    "I did not know who it was but now that I know who I want to have to drink ... San Giovanni," he smiles before drinking; Does not hesitate to deal with the greatest of rock, personalizing some of their most beautiful songs: there is an exciting version of Imagine of John Lennon, Brain Damage and Is There Anybody There of Pink Floyd, Trouble by Cat Stevens, even The newsletter and The Damage done by the Amazing Neil Young. The crowd listens kidnapped. And applause and smilies are raining together when Eddie asks everyone to voice their voice in a huge greeting to the friend of a life gone a few weeks ago, Chris Cornell, voice and soul of another pillar of Seattle's 90s, the Soundgarden. The harrowing Black , from Pearl Jam's debut album, with 50-song and 50-bit rumors, is an impressive and moving tribute to the sky to embrace Chris in the rock paradise."

• Options
    SplinterbitchSplinterbitch Posts: 36
    edited June 2017
    Some really lovely reviews from various European publications if you feel like searching for them and translating.  Also some clips of "Black" floating around here and there, several partial but a couple have the whole song plus the very emotional extended few seconds with Eddie singing "come back" trailing off to a shaky whisper :( 

As much as I've loved vicariously following along with this tour, I'm glad that he only has a couple of more shows and then will hopefully get some down time. I can't imagine the ups and downs he's had on this tour. I'm sure it will be difficult when he doesn't have the shows to focus on.  It's amazing how much one can worry about someone they've never actually met before, but I do so worry about/feel for this man right now.
    Post edited by Splinterbitch on