Options

The biggest Pearl Jam collection in the world...

2»

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Think I'm going to start collecting 100 dollar bills.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i use to collect some things. then i woke up and i got myself fully cured with that nutty obsession. it makes no sense to me anymore to the point where i ask myself why i even bothered to even start. with age comes wisdom AND to each their own but imo it makes no sense to me in these times that we live in for that level of greed/want. my collecting was bad but nothing compared to this guy's massive over obsession with stuff.                             
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,762
    MedozK said:
    I got one I'll sell ya. It's super rare...it has Benjamin Franklin's picture on it.  Totally the "Kong" of $100 bills. I'll let it go for $550.

Deal?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    MedozK said:
    I got one I'll sell ya. It's super rare...it has Benjamin Franklin's picture on it.  Totally the "Kong" of $100 bills. I'll let it go for $550.

Deal?
    You're gonna have to add a James Monroe silver variant to sweeten the deal, ya flipper!
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270
    wow

danny d
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,762
    MedozK said:

Deal?
    You're gonna have to add a James Monroe silver variant to sweeten the deal, ya flipper!
    Okay, but then I'll also need a Florida quarter and a Canadian penny!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,003
    i'm not at all impressed and/or could care less about anyone's massive collection of anything. no offense to you big collectors out there...basically you can't take the shit you collect, your whole life, with you when you leave the planet...i arrived with nothing and that's how i will go out. 
    his kids/siblings will be happy because they will sell it all as soon as he dies and then go spend the big $ on something they want! LOL. 
    Awesome!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    his hands look massive. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited June 2017
    i'm not at all impressed and/or could care less about anyone's massive collection of anything. no offense to you big collectors out there...basically you can't take the shit you collect, your whole life, with you when you leave the planet...i arrived with nothing and that's how i will go out. 
    his kids/siblings will be happy because they will sell it all as soon as he dies and then go spend the big $ on something they want! LOL. 
    Awesome!
    Yeah, that seems like a fantastic plan to me! He enjoys the shit out of his beloved collection until the day he dies, and then it goes to good use for his kids once he's dead. I'm personally quite impressed by a plan as good as that, lol. The only flaw is that, by the time this guy dies, the world will likely be a completely different place, where PJ posters don't mean shit to anyone and have almost no real value. So his kids might end up pretty disappointed, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831
    give me that surfboard. 

now. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I met Shon at the Seattle pop shop 2013. Very nice guy.  Fan just like the rest of us, but with connections to the band.  His collection is awesome.  He loves it, so good for him.  Some sweet signed stuff.  I know he's got a guitar personally used and signed by Ed to him.  He said that was one of his most prized possessions.  
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Im actually surprised that the band would associate with anyòne who so blantantly profitted off them. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Horse2345 said:
    Im actually surprised that the band would associate with anyòne who so blantantly profitted off them. 
    I wonder how much they knew about his flipping activities?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ hired him, it's probably like when those computer companies hire hackers to fix problems.
  • Options
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    PJ hired him, it's probably like when those computer companies hire hackers to fix problems.
    Really, is that a confirmed fact?  Hired him to do what?
  • Options
    JH6056 said:
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Really, is that a confirmed fact?  Hired him to do what?
    For counter-intelligence against merch flippers, duh.
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:
    There is ZERO connection with band.
    slh
  • Options
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Flat out wrong. We are VERY aware of this person.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Horse2345 said:
    slh
    Glad to hear that. Thanks for the clarification.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Horse2345 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    slh
    Glad to hear that. Thanks for the clarification.
    Yeah, I think Buck was just pulling your strings. 
  • Options
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Thanks for the clarification, it seemed very strange that PJ would hire this person, especially if aware of some of his "Un-PJ-fan" behaviors...
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Horse2345 said:
    slh
    JH6056 said:
    Horse2345 said:
    Love it when Santos chimes in, its always good.
  • Options
    It was definitely a jokey joke 
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Horse2345 said:
    slh
    So I will explain my comment above.  I have seen pics of the guitar that was signed to him by Ed.  Looked legit to me.  I was also told that he knows Ed.  So therefore a connection to the band.  I never said he worked for the band.  Sorry to confuse anyone if I did.  Regardless of how he has accumulated all his memorabilia, he's got some sweet stuff.     :peace:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Did anyone spot the man pig on the wall? 
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I think Santos just told us everything we need to know

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,873
    my2hands said:
    I think Santos just told us everything we need to know

Yeah this super fan seems like a real winner. (Insert sarcasm)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,140
    remember Ninersfan MSG 2008

HAHA GOOD TIMES
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,639

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2