Options

The Adoration Trilogy with Eddie Vedder

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
edited December 2017 in The Porch

alistairmorrisonphotography The first behind the scenes look into my forthcoming @theadorationtrilogy with @eddie_vedder @pearljam @myamoeukuleles

#theadorationtrilogy
    #searchingforapollo
    #watchthisspace
    #eddievedder
    #pearljam
    #rockicon
    #myamoeukulele
    #phaseonecamera

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I guess keep checking https://www.instagram.com/theadorationtrilogy/ for updates. 
  • Options
    edited September 2017

On shoot for The Adoration Trilogy: a legacy photograph by Alistair Morrison, which brings together the legendary men of music. #SearchingForApollo

https://www.facebook.com/EddieVedder/videos/1430957390291699/

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options

• Options
    The Adoration Trilogy by Alistair Morrison Part One: Searching for Apollo Where the legendary men of music meet 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRzPX1rda64

Eddie Vedder performs a song he used to busk with way back when, on shoot for The Adoration Trilogy - a legacy photography by Alistair Morrison. Part One - Searching for Apollo: Where legendary Men of Music meet. #SearchingForApollo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3wNMyNZ2JM

• Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Eddie used to busk with Soon Forget?? Or am I misunderstanding that post?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    Wow. All those legends.
  • Options
    RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,011
    PJ_Soul said:
    Eddie used to busk with Soon Forget?? Or am I misunderstanding that post?
    Confused me too.
  • Options

teencanceramerica We're looking forward to the forthcoming unveiling of Alistair Morrison's latest legacy photograph - The Adoration Trilogy #SearchingForApollo: where legendary men of music meet. Follow The Adoration Trilogy @theadorationtrilogy for the latest updates!!! See the full video here https://www.facebook.com/theadorationtrilogy/videos/648782148648343/ #ayacancer #tyacancer
  • Options
    Eddie appears in "Searching For Apollo," a collaboration art piece by Roger Daltrey and photographer Alistair Morrison that features over 70 legendary men in music. The artwork was unveiled last week at London's Victoria and Albert Museum and is part of The Adoration Trilogy.

• Options
    So happy for Clarence to be up there with all those legends! Well done, chap.
  • Options
    Where's Neil?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    And, they should have forced Liam and Noel to be next to eachother. Haha.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Eddie Vedder, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Oasis, Led Zeppelin & The Who Collaborate For Incredible Project

Searching For Apollo, a collaboration art piece by Roger Daltrey and photographer Alistair Morrison that features over 70 legendary men in music debuted last week. The artwork was unveiled last week at London’s Victoria and Albert Museum and is part of The Adoration Trilogy.

Musicians who participated in the project include Bryan Adams, Jeff Beck, George Benson, Jon Bon Jovi, Ali Campbell, George Clinton, Alice Cooper, Elvis Costello, Roger Daltrey, Ray Davies, Donovan, The Edge, Mick Fleetwood, Peter Frampton, Peter Gabriel, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Art Garfunkel, Bob Geldof, Barry Gibb, David Gilmour, Rob Halford, James Hetfield, Billy Idol, Tito Jackson, Billy Joel, Brian Johnson, Wilko Johnson, John Paul Jones, Kelly Jones, Mick Jones, Tom Jones, Gary Kemp, Nils Lofgren, Nick Mason, Brian May, Paul McCartney, Don McLean, Van Morrison, Ozzy Osbourne, Jimmy Page, Carl Palmer, Robert Plant, Iggy Pop, Smokey Robinson, Francis Rossi, Neil Sedaka, Slash, Bruce Springsteen, Zak Starkey, Ringo Starr, Rod Stewart, James Taylor, Roger Taylor, Pete Townshend, Steven Tyler, Lars Ulrich, Eddie Vedder, Rick Wakeman, Joe Walsh, Paul Weller, Brian Wilson, and Steve Winwood.

The Gallagher brothers’ participation may be the closest we ever get to an Oasis reunion! See photos and a video from the project featuring the rock icons below.

• Options
    Doesn't this look mostly tacky...