Options

NEW ITEMS UK/ITALY/IRELAND ED 2017 pins, EV Coasters, pj posters from NY and more for sale for GTL

Comments

• Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    IamTom said:
    It's really great how generous people have been. 

All li through GTL I've heard a lot of 'love what you do' etc and the donations coming in show just how kind and generous PJ fans can be. Which makes sense as it's this band, this community that is behind the inspiration. Simply put, no Pearl Jam, no GTL. Admittedly there's many a time I wish I'd never had the idea as there's a lot of banging my head against the wall as well as the shows we take people to and lives that have been changed. Then things like this happen and give me hope for the future of GTL. 

Thank you you all here and the generous souls out there. You truly are making a difference and any time you see one of our stories you can say..I helped make that happen. You're shareholders in making dreams come true. 
    Thank you Tom for all the things you do that make Given to Live a possibility that makes others dreams come true. Always amazing to see and hear all the stories and the experiences that were made possible through this incredible organization. Keep up the amazing work. 
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,695
    All zippos are claimed, although some are unpaid

i'll update if anything becomes available
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    GTL took Jamie to see Eddie Vedder - 

https://www.facebook.com/giventolive/posts/1816727338343816
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,977
    IamTom said:
    That's great Tom!!!
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    i'll take a zippo if they come back
    or poster from Italy 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Bumpski!

big thanks to Tom/Paul.  not only for the zippo, but more importantly for all the amazing work they do for others. 
  • Options
    AzuVedderRoddAzuVedderRodd Mexico Posts: 185
    Pm sent!
    No one slept here
  • Options
    Original post updated

A few new things coming soon
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Got the zippo.  Thanks Paul and Tom!!  Keep up the good work.  :rock_on:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    pdalowsky said:
    Original post updated

A few new things coming soon
    Any chance of more Union Jack pins?
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I'll take an Ireland pin. Also interest in Zippo if one becomes available. PM sent
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    Bumpski!

big thanks to Tom/Paul.  not only for the zippo, but more importantly for all the amazing work they do for others. 
    GTL latest, Jake at Metallica -

https://www.facebook.com/giventolive/posts/1826662137350336

Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options
    Paul and Tom, thanks so much for the package, super stoked to have contributed to something so very special that you both do!  THANK YOU for FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!
  • Options
    Paul and Tom, thanks so much for the package, super stoked to have contributed to something so very special that you both do!  THANK YOU for FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!
    thanks man - good to know it landed safe
  • Options
    carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    Got my zippo yesterday. Thanks a lot guys! It looks great next to my other 4. 
  • Options
    carbon436 said:
    excellent news, thanks for supporting Tom and GTL
  • Options
    :) 
    Given To Live -

• Options
    carbon436 said:
    Given To Live -

• Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,999
    Got my stuff. Thanks guys.  Great work
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
      I got my zippo last week, and it's awesome!  Thank you again Paul and Tom!
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    If any additional merch is added please let me know!
  • Options
    adding merch today
  • Options
    Coasters added, and more country pins
  • Options
    rob1235rob1235 MA Posts: 89
    Interested in the coasters. 
    Mansfield 8/8/92, Worcester 1 2013, Hartford 2013, Philly 1 & 2 2016, Fenway night 1 & 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2018, Fenway 1 & 2 2018, Austin 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    rob1235 said:
    Interested in the coasters. 
    go ahead dude

• Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,959
    Emailed Tom r.e. Union Jack pin
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,441
    Sent tom a message about the coasters 
    thanks guys
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 611
    not sure how many coasters are available but if there are any extra around I would love em!
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    Bumping for Given To Live...
    Given To Live -

• Options
    UK pin now gone