Options

London 2 and why should be a 10c member?

Like many of the Jamily I travelled thousands of km to watch EV... The show itself was great,as always! Eddie could so easily play a few hits, not put much effort on it and would receive lots of love nevertheless. But he's a true artist and you always get the feeling that you watched THE show...the one was unique and special,no matter which show you watched.. Thats simply amazing, he creates memories like no other music performer I know as he truely understands his crowd...

BUT....

I have to say I was VERY disapointed with 10C tonight and I'll most probably stop being a member after many many years..
Earlier today I picked up the 10c tickets and was very unhappy to see row W on it... There were lots of people with general admission tickets with better tickets,on first rows...I totally understand if our mates from 10c get better randomized tickets than me...but I think its unacepptable that the most loyal fans are left behind! Arent we suposed to have the best tickets in the house?If I knew I'd have bought GA tickets upfront,but we only kmow our seats on the day of the show... If I had bought tickets on the official site 3 days prior to the show I'd have gotten better seats!! I mean, if I dont get sny previledge besides having a chance of entering a lottery to get tickets...why should I be a 10c member? They should be there for the 'everyday fans' and I just feel they dont... Like I said, Im unable to know my seat,trusting they will be some of the best,just to find out that there's rows anx rows and rows occupied my non members...

As a result I'll probably not renew my membership (not that they will bother) but I dont think this is fair and we should put the words in our actions...If we are important, please make us feel so...

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    ev tickets have always been random throughout the venue.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    NF195765NF195765 Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply mcgruff10! If that's on the pre sale announcement, my bad (i usually read those carefully)... I still think that's unfair for all of those who always support the band/ed... And I'm not 'spoiled' at all when it comes to the seats location..
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    Why is there a need to sit on Ed's knee? 

Did you see how many envelopes they gave out last night ? Do you think tenc can really ask the venue for all the front 10 rows? If just doesn't work like that. And really? 24 rows back is pretty amazing at a show like that. 

I just find find these kind of complaints impossible. 
  • Options
    ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    I posted this in the London 1 thread.......:

" Having picked up the ticket at the venue it was priced at £85 with £1.25 charge for booking. However I paid over £200 for the two tickets due to club draw and having to pay in USDs. So due to an unfavourable exchange rate I have ended up paying more than non fan club members, some of who have far superior seats.  Seems unfair. Not that I would have missed such an awesome gig."

I wondered of anyone else noticed the price difference. Or did the GA ticket come with an extra charge I'm not aware of. ?
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    NF195765 said:
    Thanks for the reply mcgruff10! If that's on the pre sale announcement, my bad (i usually read those carefully)... I still think that's unfair for all of those who always support the band/ed... And I'm not 'spoiled' at all when it comes to the seats location..
    Yeah bud I think it's in the pre sale announcement.  I do understand your frustration but since 2008 ev tickets have totally been random.  I've been as close as row 4 and as far away as the second balcony.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    The reality is pj and Eddie could sell out just about anywhere. They like small venues and it sounds better so dude my advice is go more. 

Ive been top back balcony, and 1x I'm sitting next to the talented mr ripley (I guess he thought no one knew that movie so he's got those glasses on). Was Matt damon. Great guy. 6th row.