ISO Eddie Vedder Zippos and stickers( willing to buy your merch)

sdavissdavis Posts: 959
edited June 2017 in Lost Dogs
Anynone help me out with the Zippos stickers and pins I would appreciate it. Can PayPal, trade Bourbon festival merch or buy you some merch. Thanks!

Can buy your Zippo for picking 1 up for me.
Post edited by sdavis on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    Pretty sure there is just one zippo, FYI. People are just posting both sides of the same one. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    PJ_Soul said:
    Pretty sure there is just one zippo, FYI. People are just posting both sides of the same one. :)
    Hey thanks! I guess that's good there's only one since the chances of scoring one are slim. Ya never know!
    Anyone know the price on these?
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    $20EU
    I'll buy your lighter if you grab me one? Anyone?
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Me 2nd please! 
    VedderMTL said:
    Me 2nd please! 
    No problems if somebody hooks my buddy VedderMTL up first! He's hooked me up many of times!
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    These guys above are great traders on here and first to be looked after. I will take third spot.

Please pm me if u can help as zippos are my fave of all merch. Will buy yours as well
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    Which of these are you seeking?

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,102
    I've clued in you're seeking the new one... goodluck.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
    Bump!
    So I know the lighter is out. Anyone have an extra flag pin and sticker?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    You guys think the shop will stock em' after the tour? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I don't want one - just curious if you guys will get a reasonable crack at em' 
    www.cluthelee.com
    You guys think the shop will stock em' after the tour? 
    I doubt it on the lighter and seriously doubt it on the pins. The merch I've seen them offer in the shop is usually still left at the venue. I heard these pins were sold out last night.
    edited June 2017
    With the exception of posters 

Bump
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    evsgjamm said:

I have a spare 2017 zippo. Looking for a trade with the Black and silver ones
    Air23 said:
    evsgjamm said:

I have a spare 2017 zippo. Looking for a trade with the Black and silver ones
    Unfortunately I don't have any for trade. If there's anything else you may be looking for PM me.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Sdavis there are some older ones on eBay. Buy and trade? In the mean time Im trying to find you a new one as well
    Sdavis there are some older ones on eBay. Buy and trade? In the mean time Im trying to find you a new one as well
    Your a good man! Don't go out of your way. I'll find one eventually. No worries if I don't. Cool little piece though! Thanks!