Options

EV TC ticket 29th may sell or trade

nathalyferwerdanathalyferwerda Posts: 5
edited May 2017 in Given To Fly (live)
HI,  my friend can not go so I have a ticket lefr for monday 29 th of may. It was 150 dollars but I am selling it for 100 euro. 
Or trade me a ticket for the 30th. 

Please mail to nathalyferwerda@hotmail.com
Post edited by nathalyferwerda on

Comments

• Options
    almccunealmccune Posts: 20
    Where is the seat? I need one for Monday. 
  • Options
    Hi there, i got them through the Pre-sale by the PJ fanclub TenClub. They were the most expensive ones, so good seats!! Bu that number i can not tell you right now. This is what the mail said.

Hi Nathaly Ferwerda,

UPDATED TIMES BELOW -

This is your final confirmation for your Ten Club Reserved tickets to see EddieVedder in Amsterdam at AFAS Live on May 29th.

Your tickets will be at Ten Club Will Call under the registered member name: Nathaly Ferwerda

Ten Club Box Office Opens: 16:00 / 4:00pm
    Door Time: 18:30 / 6:30pm
    Glen Hansard Set Time: 19:30/ 7:30pm
    EV Set Time: 20:45 / 8:45pm
    Box Office Close: 21:45 / 9:15pm
    *All times subject to change

1) Ten Club Will Call is located in the main box office.  Arrive early to pick up your tickets to avoid waiting in long lines at the box office.

2) Tickets are filed alphabetically in order of last name.  Ten Club ticket windows will have signs above dividing them up based on the alphabet. Ex. A-F, G-L, M-R, etc.  Please make sure you are in the line that corresponds with the first letter of your last name and have your photo ID in hand.

3) Ten Club members must show government issued photo identification in person to collect purchased tickets. The name on the ID must match the name on the ticket envelope as indicated above. If your account was created using a nickname entirely different from your first name, or is listed under an outdated maiden name, please email tickets@tenclub.net immediately as this will cause a delay at the box office. Shortened names such as John for Jonathan or Jen for Jennifer are fine as is. 

4) Only the Ten Club member whose name is on the membership account may pick the tickets up. You cannot send anyone else to pick tickets up for you.  No exceptions.

5) You will have two (2) Reserved Seated Tickets in your envelope at the box office. Seats are pre-assigned. 

6) All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges. No exceptions.

7) Reselling of your spare Ten Club ticket for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and loss of membership.

Venue Entry:
    -  A search will be conducted. Arrive early and allow ample time for processing.

Safety and Security:
    -  No professional cameras, which include detachable lenses.
    -  No professional or non-mobile phone video cameras.
    -  No backpacks or large bags. (Please contact venue. Each venue has different policies on bags.)
    -  No iPads, GoPros, selfie sticks or glow sticks.
    -  No weapons of any kind.

Eddie Vedder Tour Merchandise info:
    - The merch team’s goal is to have an outdoor merch stand open by 3pm at every show.  Due to various local council ordinances this cannot be guaranteed.  However, the merch team will do their best to make this happen where possible.

Upon entering the drawing you agreed to the rules and policies listed at the following links: 
    - Ten Club Ticket Policy https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909414-Ticket-Policy
    - Pre-sale announcement tour specific listed rules: https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/eddie-vedder-2017-european-tour-pre-sale-announcement-and-rules

Please direct any ticket related questions to tickets@tenclub.net. We receive a very high volume of emails around this time, therefore you may experience delays in response time. Your patience is appreciated. 

Enjoy the show!
    10c