Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

1565758596062»

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    demetrios said:
    Whoa. Totally missed this today. Were Demnark and Italy the only pins up? What was the price (in US$)? 

ISO Denmark, like everyone else lol
    Believe only those two 

$10 each 

it’s probably only those as they didn’t sell out at the shows. As I understand it due to local exchange rates in Denmark the pins were priced pretty high on the day and there wasn’t a large stampede that early in the tour. If I recall correctly they were something like $17 at the show ( equivalent ) 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited March 2018
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    Whoa. Totally missed this today. Were Demnark and Italy the only pins up? What was the price (in US$)? 

Believe only those two 

$10 each 

it’s probably only those as they didn’t sell out at the shows. As I understand it due to local exchange rates in Denmark the pins were priced pretty high on the day and there wasn’t a large stampede that early in the tour. If I recall correctly they were something like $17 at the show ( equivalent ) 
    Did the merch tables in Denmark have a tougher purchase limit too maybe on these pins. 1 max per customer? 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Maybe more drop this week?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Bagged myself an EV hoodie :)
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    What poster was up?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    scurtis said:
    What poster was up?
    Just Antwerp (Munk One)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    demetrios said:
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:

Believe only those two 

$10 each 

Did the merch tables in Denmark have a tougher purchase limit too maybe on these pins. 1 max per customer? 
    nope
    EV goodies shipped. :) 
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Nothing yet today...think the rest of the posters will drop?
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    scurtis said:
    What poster was up?
    Just Antwerp (Munk One)
    Crappy, never saw it.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    Nothing yet today...think the rest of the posters will drop?
    I hope so. Or maybe they will be included randomly in the next EV mystery box sets. 
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    They actually never sold out. Just moved over to the misc section for some reason. Now they're back in the featured section. 
    Huzzah!!! Thanks 10club! :)

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    edited March 2018
    demetrios said:

Looks good D....now we need the UK pin and a good few more posters from the tour
    demetrios said:

Looks good D....now we need the UK pin and a good few more posters from the tour
    It would be great if more posters and pins from Ed's solo tour does make their way in the goods section. 
    edited June 2018
    Anyone happen to have an extra Belgium & Germany pin?
    If you're selling let me know.
    Thanks!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    I recently purchased the Eddie Cork poster. Can anyone tell me if there should be any printing or foil sticker on the back. Also, the paper used, is it white or an off white? Hard to tell from any of the online photos. Thanks in advance.
    Kearnsy
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    Kearn5y said:
    I recently purchased the Eddie Cork poster. Can anyone tell me if there should be any printing or foil sticker on the back. Also, the paper used, is it white or an off white? Hard to tell from any of the online photos. Thanks in advance.
    I have a few Vedder posters and they don't have anything on the back - printing or sticker.  I also have this Cork poster (an AP version) and it's not a pure white.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    HoldeIN said:
    Kearn5y said:
    I have a few Vedder posters and they don't have anything on the back - printing or sticker.  I also have this Cork poster (an AP version) and it's not a pure white.
    Excellent, glad to hear that. Paper colour is off-white with a very fine speckle throughout. 
    Kearnsy