Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I had to buy Mumford AP from a flipper.  Luckily at a cheap price (it really shot up later that day...by a few hundreds).  

You just have to accept it as a way of life if u really want that PJ poster. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    I've never seen PayPal take so much time to load after clicking submit. Luckily was able to score one today. :)
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited August 2017
    demetrios said:
    I've never seen PayPal take so much time to load after clicking submit. Luckily was able to score one today. :)
    Mine sure didn't, got the circle of death, then the sold out. And I was on the second it popped up. Oh well, that's life. I've got more then I've lost out on, so, what can you do.
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • Options
    This one just popped up over on Lost Dogs this morning...  Is it still a collection if you have only owned it for a couple of months...

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/266572/pj-collection-for-sale#latest

• Options
    Munk One Antwerp prints shipped out!

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Where those show prints at?
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    Where those show prints at?
    This was the variant.  The SE prints didn't have any purple.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Yep - just waiting for the show versions to hit the shop.....
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    demetrios said:
    No shipping info yet?!?
  • Options
    gotcha.  sorry buck.

demetrios said:
    No shipping info yet?!?
    Nothing yet, Chris.  Someone on FB emailed Pittides and he said that the prints would be going out the first week of September.. if I remember correctly.  An email update would've been nice.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    Hoping to see Ohana merch revealed soon! 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    SJD3232 said:
    gotcha.  sorry buck.

demetrios said:
    No shipping info yet?!?
    Nothing yet, Chris.  Someone on FB emailed Pittides and he said that the prints would be going out the first week of September.. if I remember correctly.  An email update would've been nice.
    For those who ordered from Bottleneck Gallery. From Timothy ..

"VGKIDS just shipped them (A Night in Amsterdam prints) over to them (Bottleneck Gallery), should be arriving to them tomorrow. I would expect fast shipping from there."
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    demetrios said:
    SJD3232 said:
    gotcha.  sorry buck.

demetrios said:
    No shipping info yet?!?
    For those who ordered from Bottleneck Gallery. From Timothy ..

"VGKIDS just shipped them (A Night in Amsterdam prints) over to them (Bottleneck Gallery), should be arriving to them tomorrow. I would expect fast shipping from there."
    Thanks @demetrios
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Munk One Antwerp prints shipped out!

so disappointed that I didn't get one of these......I really like the variant....
  • Options
    HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 96
    How does EV merch work for festivals?  In particular, looking ahead to Bourbon and Beyond.  Will EV merch only be available inside the festival gates?  Or will a trailer be set up outside? Hoping I don't need to carry with me throughout the day.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited August 2017
    HoldeIN said:
    How does EV merch work for festivals?  In particular, looking ahead to Bourbon and Beyond.  Will EV merch only be available inside the festival gates?  Or will a trailer be set up outside? Hoping I don't need to carry with me throughout the day.
    It is different for every venue/festival. For Firenze they had nothing outside and two merch tents inside. I am not sure about B&B but a lot of festivals now have lockers for a fee. Get there early to rent a locker if you do not want to lug everything around all day. 

Edit: Looks like there are lockers right next to the merch. You can pre-buy them for 40$ on there website though they are only 18 X 12 X 18 so unlikely to fit a poster tube depending on dimensions of the print and size of your tube. http://bourbonandbeyond.com/info/

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options

Due to the storm UPS had to reroute my APs of A Night in Amsterdam and the Tubes I ordered. ( The hub between San Antonio and Indiana is in the houston area) Seems they made it to San Antonio finally but unless they didnt scan them to be out for delivery today they most likely will be arriving Tuesday(As MOnday is a holiday). Packing and Shipping asap!

• Options
    Shipping confirmation from Bottleneck Gallery! :)
  • Options

• Options
    demetrios said:

I wonder if any of those shirts are based on the posters for the weekend?

• Options
    Oh, I like!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Oh, I like!
    Cool!

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Eddie is definitely winning the poster battle these last three years vs his own band. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    It reminds me of the Amsterdam poster only she has a hairy face instead of a hairy arm. 
  • Options
    Yikes
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Hoping for a Challenge Coin.
  • Options
    Yikes
    Japanese waves!  

Who did this print?
  • Options
    Pittides is a super talented dude.  I hope they use him for a PJ print or two.
  • Options
    Yikes
    Japanese waves!  

Who did this print?
    TAZ...you can see his logo bottom right