• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    PSUS2H said:
    Time for another EV mystery box!
  • demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    Time for another EV mystery box!
    Not until after the posters have dropped in the 10c store
  • kasedoug said:
    Also, after the EV Pittides show print sold out, they put out last year's EV Thomas print on Sunday for $35.

edited September 2017
    These art prints by Timothy Pittides are pretty freaking sweet!!!

Post edited by demetrios on
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    demetrios said:

Wow. They look amazing together.
  • demetrios said:

I just found out that he is from my hometown.  Small world...
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Excited to see what posters pop up this weekend and can't wait for the prints to start dropping here. Looking to get another Mumford and a Taormina night 1. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited September 2017
    PJNB said:
    Excited to see what posters pop up this weekend and can't wait for the prints to start dropping here. Looking to get another Mumford and a Taormina night 1. 
    I'm hoping to get a Taormina night 2 show version so that I can frame whichever one my wife and I like best between that and the AP we have. And then I can offload the other one to a friend who missed/misses out.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    I'm hoping to get a Taormina night 2 show version so that I can frame whichever one my wife and I like best between that and the AP we have. And then I can offload the other one to a friend who missed/misses out.
    Ya I am getting the Mumford for a friend who does not watch the boards closely so she would probably miss out since I am guessing that will be a fast seller. Also Taormina night 2 AP looks so much better in person than I could have imagined. I like the AP better colour wise personally. I know like 10 people that are ISO of night 2 that went to the show so hopefully it does not sellout too fast in the stores. The merch situation in Taormina was not worth it for a lot of people. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJNB said:
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    Ya I am getting the Mumford for a friend who does not watch the boards closely so she would probably miss out since I am guessing that will be a fast seller. Also Taormina night 2 AP looks so much better in person than I could have imagined. I like the AP better colour wise personally. I know like 10 people that are ISO of night 2 that went to the show so hopefully it does not sellout too fast in the stores. The merch situation in Taormina was not worth it for a lot of people. 
    My wife loves the AP. I do, too.

But I would like to see the show version in person and be able to decide which one goes on the wall. If it doesn't pop up (or if it does, and I strike out), then the already loved AP it will be. 

I didn't bother with merch in Taormina. We were on our 10-year anniversary/delayed honeymoon trip, and we had precious little time in that awesome seaside village before returning to also awesome Rome; I wasn't going to waste it in a merch line. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    dankind said:
    PJNB said:
    My wife loves the AP. I do, too.

But I would like to see the show version in person and be able to decide which one goes on the wall. If it doesn't pop up (or if it does, and I strike out), then the already loved AP it will be. 

I didn't bother with merch in Taormina. We were on our 10-year anniversary/delayed honeymoon trip, and we had precious little time in that awesome seaside village before returning to also awesome Rome; I wasn't going to waste it in a merch line. 
    That was the first real vacation my wife and I had since our boys were born. We went to Boston last year with them but that was way to busy to be called a vacation lol. What a great way to spend your 10 year anniversary! Ours is next year but we will have a 3rd by then so I doubt we will be going anywhere special. I wonder if we ran into each other on the trip at all? We met a bunch of people and really wish I took more names/details down. 
    I wonder if or when 10club will be selling Ed's Euro '17 posters in the store.
  • demetrios said:
    I wonder if or when 10club will be selling Ed's Euro '17 posters in the store.
    Hopefully after the festival dates are done. I need that SE Pittides and Jackson 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Taking a guess & say here's a tease on the Bourbon poster for this weekend.

edited September 2017
    demetrios said:

Ya looks like Bourbon is being spelled out on the top above the eagles head. Wonder if this is Eddies or the whole festivals poster. 
  • demetrios said:

No posts from Mr_Tsurt so I'm guessing no Zippos or other new  items.

Is anyone doing any Bourbon tasting when there?  Buffalo Trace and 4 Roses will be there!
  • Demetrios, any ideas on who is doing the Pilgrimage poster?
    Demetrios, any ideas on who is doing the Pilgrimage poster?
    I have no idea who it will be.
    More ED Ohana merch is on sale over @ https://www.ohanamerch.com/

Odd the poster sold out already. They must have learned their lesson from last year in making too many but now it seems like they did not make enough. 
    PJNB said:
    Odd the poster sold out already. They must have learned their lesson from last year in making too many but now it seems like they did not make enough. 
    Could of sworn the Thomas poster sold out in a day or two, then more were added back in stock. Maybe they will put up more prints.
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    demetrios said:

What was there besides the posters? It seems like everything is from 2016.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:

That was it for now. I'm guessing the rest of the EV merch won't be on there until at least after this weekend is over where they can try to sell his shirts and stuff there
    Jed said:
    demetrios said:

That was it for now. I'm guessing the rest of the EV merch won't be on there until at least after this weekend is over where they can try to sell his shirts and stuff there
    Last year they put up the poster and other merch up the same time. Maybe more will added later tonight.
  • scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    edited September 2017
    demetrios said:

No posts from Mr_Tsurt so I'm guessing no Zippos or other new  items.

Is anyone doing any Bourbon tasting when there?  Buffalo Trace and 4 Roses will be there!
    Post edited by scrappysattic on

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • What?

mrtsurt #EddieVedder #Louisville art by @danmumforddraws Charity Edition 8 pieces for @everymomcounts $250 each. Limited 1 per paying customer. Available while supplies last only at the main merch stand on the performance date.
  • demetrios said:

mrtsurt #EddieVedder #Louisville art by @danmumforddraws Charity Edition 8 pieces for @everymomcounts $250 each. Limited 1 per paying customer. Available while supplies last only at the main merch stand on the performance date.
    Man, recycled image...  Cool, but recycled...