Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    I dig the coaster!  I want one. Have wallet; will Paypal. :smiley:
    If they are available in Taormina I can get one for you. I live in Canada though so if you want to hold out for a US resident to offer to save on shipping it is up to you. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    PJNB said:
    If they are available in Taormina I can get one for you. I live in Canada though so if you want to hold out for a US resident to offer to save on shipping it is up to you. 
    If you can score a 3rd let me know on this one.
    edited May 2017
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    I am going to be that guy buying all of the stock and people are going to be giving me the stink eye thinking I am flipping aren't they lol. I will get you one for sure. Wait until all of the merch is available and let me know what you want. The only catch is we are not checking any luggage so we need to keep our weight down to a minimum. The way my wife packs I know we are going to be on the bubble. :lol:
  • I'd also love one. Don't worry PJNB, I won't ask. Lol! Come on 10c puts these up for sale. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    I am going to be that guy buying all of the stock and people are going to be giving me the stink eye thinking I am flipping aren't they lol. I will get you one for sure. Wait until all of the merch is available and let me know what you want. The only catch is we are not checking any luggage so we need to keep our weight down to a minimum. The way my wife packs I know we are going to be on the bubble. :lol:
    Stickers.  I would take a sticker or two please!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PJNB said:
    Awesome!  I'll take you up on that! :plus_one:
    edited May 2017
    I'd also love one. Don't worry PJNB, I won't ask. Lol! Come on 10c puts these up for sale. 
    I will get as many coasters as I can for those that asked. We will know tomorrow night how much they are and how many I can get. I'm going to the last shows on the tour though so who knows what will be left. Also I do not plan on waiting in huge lines to get stuff either though I am going to the venue when gates open so I should be good. 
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    It is a month away. Make sure you remind me!
  • GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 230
    I posted this on twitter in response to Demetrios. I have a standard set of these. They're about the width of a coffee mug. Not much bigger. Cool EV item. 

• JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    I'll try and get them for you. Haven't forgotten the RAK you gave me two years ago. Those stickers from Global Citizen you gave me are still on my wall! 
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    "European leg of the tour"

Thank you
    my2hands said:
    "European leg of the tour"

Thank you
    Fixed :) 
    I'm really hoping for some USA tour dates to go along with those festivals... that language keeps me very hopeful

• pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    Dang it. I might need a coin.
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    demetrios said:

Looks like an excellent golf ball marker for the green...
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    demetrios said:

Those look like challenge coins.. Very freaking cool!!
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    edited May 2017
    demetrios said:

Looks like one more thing to collect and trade 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    maverick said:
    demetrios said:

Looks like an excellent golf ball marker for the green...
    That was my first thought too!
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Those coasters are great I'd love a pair!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    RobbyD462 said:
    Those coasters are great I'd love a pair!
    They are neat, I hope they still have them at Bourbon and Beyond.
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    I can't wait to see the posters, maybe get one or two?
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 236
    demetrios said:
    Thought it was worth a shout asking the question 
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 236
    demetrios said:
    I think his charge of $40 postage to England is a bit steep really 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    PJNB said:
    I'd also love one. Don't worry PJNB, I won't ask. Lol! Come on 10c puts these up for sale. 
    I will get as many coasters as I can for those that asked. We will know tomorrow night how much they are and how many I can get. I'm going to the last shows on the tour though so who knows what will be left. Also I do not plan on waiting in huge lines to get stuff either though I am going to the venue when gates open so I should be good. 
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    It is a month away. Make sure you remind me!
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    I'll try and get them for you. Haven't forgotten the RAK you gave me two years ago. Those stickers from Global Citizen you gave me are still on my wall! 
    Thanks to the both of you.  No worries if it becomes a hassle or you are unable.

I do thank you though!  Let's chat next month!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    Was he supposed to play ion Copenhagen first and it changed? Or why do all merch have Copenhagen written out?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    edited May 2017
    Love It, would fit nicely in a country house.
    Post edited by Tristelune on
    Very nice!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Great poster!