Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    demetrios said:
    Hoping 10club sells pins @ the store along with the posters.
    This always bothered me that they don't sell the extra stickers, pins and such in the shop.  You know there's boxes full of them...

Release the Gold Coast stickers!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios said:
    This always bothered me that they don't sell the extra stickers, pins and such in the shop.  You know there's boxes full of them...

Oh they probably do. Remember when extra Pearl Jam tour stickers & shirts were available over @ https://fukubox.com/ back in .. '14? Wish 10club could do that. Though during the mystery shirt sale many weeks back they did included a random tour sticker & ear plugs which was pretty freaking sweet. But an option where we can pick & choose (1 per customer only) left over times from the tour on the website would be awesome!!!

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    SJD3232 said:
    when the F is munk going to get his Antwerp sale over with so we can get some posters in the shop??
    He keeps releasing all of the new Metallica prints swiftly. I do not understand the delay
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    SJD3232 said:
    when the F is munk going to get his Antwerp sale over with so we can get some posters in the shop??
    He keeps releasing all of the new Metallica prints swiftly. I do not understand the delay
    He even posted a photo of a huge stack of AP's he needed to sign and said that the EV print wasn't one of them - there must be some reason for the delay.
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Oh they probably do. Remember when extra Pearl Jam tour stickers & shirts were available over @ https://fukubox.com/ back in .. '14? Wish 10club could do that. Though during the mystery shirt sale many weeks back they did included a random tour sticker & ear plugs which was pretty freaking sweet. But an option where we can pick & choose (1 per customer only) left over times from the tour on the website would be awesome!!!

Pop up shop 13 in Seattle they had all the stickers laid out.  "Buy as many as you want".  I wish they would do THAT again!
  • eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 707
    PLEASE HELP ME  if  they put the EV tour march up for sale on the 10th will someone please buy me the EV tour shirt with  the waves & use on the front. XL
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    PLEASE HELP ME  if  they put the EV tour march up for sale on the 10th will someone please buy me the EV tour shirt with  the waves & use on the front. XL
    If they even do it I really doubt they put any merch up before the USA festival shows are done.
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    demetrios said:

I agree release the shark stickers!! Please :)
    demetrios said:
    Nice! Have you gotten your Rhys poster yet? Still waiting here. Saw someone in Germany got theres already.
    PJNB said:
    Nice! Have you gotten your Rhys poster yet? Still waiting here. Saw someone in Germany got theres already.
    Not yet.

@ Timothy Pittides

Tomorrow, NOON EST, www.bottleneckgallery.com
    "A NIGHT IN AMSTERDAM": 16"x 20" 5 color screenprint.

Regular edition printed on Paper Bag Kraft-Tone. Numbered edition of 80. Price: 35
    Variant Edition printed on Packing Chip Kraft-Tone. Numbered edition of 40. Price: 45

https://bottleneckgallery.com/blogs/news/a-night-in-amsterdam-by-timothy-pittides-vice-press-prints-mark-chilcott-ride-on-originals-on-sale-info

A NIGHT IN AMSTERDAM by Timothy Pittides / VICE-PRESS Prints / Mark Chilcott RIDE ON! Originals - On Sale Info!

This Thursday, we’ve got a tremendous trifecta of releases, including Timothy Pittides' newest art prints; some of Vice Press’ recent print releases; and the remaining originals from Mark Chilcott’s recent “Ride On!” showcase!

Timothy’s newest art print, “A Night in Amsterdam,” is a beautiful, lunar-lit scene depicting the famous windmills of Amsterdam. Both the print and its variant contain some seriously great color palettes.

Next, our good friends over at Vice Press have given us a small allotment of both of Jonathan Burton’s prints for The Ladykillers, as well as Matt Ferguson’s print for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s “The Lost World.”

Lastly, we’ve got a few remaining originals from Mark Chilcott’s “Ride On!” event, and we’re happy to let these pieces hit the road in order to get into some good homes! They are available NOW by following this link.

Timothy's art prints as well as the Vice-Press prints will be available for purchase Thursday (8/17) @ 12PM ET on our homepage, Bottleneckgallery.com!

A Night in Amsterdam by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print
    16 x 20 inches
    Hand-numbered edition of 80
    $35

A Night in Amsterdam Variant by Timothy Pittides
    Screen print
    16 x 20 inches
    Hand-numbered edition of 40
    $45

The Ladykillers by Jonathan Burton
    Screen print
    18 x 24 inches
    Hand-numbered edition of 120
    $40

The Ladykillers Variant by Jonathan Burton
    Screen print
    24 x 18 inches
    Hand-numbered edition of 50
    $50

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s “The Lost World” by Matt Ferguson
    Screen print
    19.6 x 27.5 inches
    Signed and hand-numbered edition of 100
    $50

On sale in 7 minutes ...
    Drop the show edition EV posters please
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    ^ This!  But I think that they are now waiting until after the US festival shows
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    ^ This!  But I think that they are now waiting until after the US festival shows
    I agree. Plus Munk hasn't released his Antwerp print yet which makes absolutely no sense to me.

i picked up Pittide's regular art print today.  The colors on both of the editions really appealed to me.
    demetrios said:
    On sale in 7 minutes ...
    In a raffle after they get delivered...
    SJD3232 said:
    I agree. Plus Munk hasn't released his Antwerp print yet which makes absolutely no sense to me.

I think he is at 4? prints that were for shows after EV and all of those AP's have hit the store. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • I notice all of the AP's show up one or two a week on lost dogs for $175 shipped a piece, if not more.  Hail, hail the lucky ones.

Any word on Festival merch yet?  I am hoping the lines are short at the Pilgrimage!
  • NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    I got a night in Amsterdam but the variant was sold out in about a minute 
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888

kasedoug said:

Sweet!
    Got my Rhys poster today. Love it way more in person then I thought I would.
    PJNB said:
    Cool, mine should be here soon then.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    kasedoug said:

Looking for a buddy so kind to grab a zippo for me at Ohana
    demetrios said:
    PJNB said:
    Cool, mine should be here soon then.
    Mine was in my mailbox not at my front door like it usually is. Check there if you do not get your mail daily.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    demetrios said:
    kasedoug said:

Sweet!
    Maybe I should start smoking just so I could use such a cool lighter!
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    demetrios said:
    kasedoug said:

Sweet!
    Maybe I should start smoking just so I could use such a cool lighter!
    I was going to suggest it could be used for burning things other than cigarettes...but that wouldn't be good either :blush: