Eddie Vedder 2017 Europe merchandise

13940414345

Comments

  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYCPosts: 50
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Hi there!  Anybody receive the Klausen London #1 EV print yet?  I was thinking maybe so since I believe they were being packed this past weekend?  Anyway, I also believe that there is not a shipping tracking number?  Thanks in advance!

    Not yet for me - still my favorite poster from the run with the London/Who theme and a cool looking Eddie V.!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,GreecePosts: 8,905
    Nami said:
    23scidoo said:
    Malroth said:

    merch at antwerp is outside the venue


    we dream of march tents that look like that.look at the line.
    I thought the merch couple were humping at first glance.
    Taormina merch..



    hahaha when i first looked at the pic i was like, wtf, selling dresses now?  hahahahaha 
    lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 10,928
    Did anyone actually buy any Denmark pins lol? Not seen a single one anywhere.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 1,125
    Brisk. said:
    Did anyone actually buy any Denmark pins lol? Not seen a single one anywhere.
    Feeling the same about the mermaid from that show.. im not even sure if one SE even hit ebay.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • gbeisergbeiser WisconsinPosts: 10
    edited July 7

    My EV London #1 showed up today!  Colors pop even more in person.  Missed out on London #2, but glad I got this one.  At 13x24 it is smaller than I expected which I personally like.

    Post edited by gbeiser on
    I changed by not changing at all.
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 9,664
    Had a small panic attack when I got to my door tonight...
    My EV London / Klausen AP was delivered today as well!!
    We had some really bad thunderstorms roll thru the area this afternoon and the tube was a little wet around the cap.
    Thanks to the kraft paper the poster was in GREAT shape!!
    I got AP #14 of 112.
    This poster looks AWESOME...Nice Job BK!!!
    This one and my Jeremy Enigk poster from Landland will be getting framed very soon!! :rock_on:








    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - Brooklyn
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,581
    http://mailchi.mp/97937e5fac4c/newsletter

    2017 MYSTERY TUBE SALE!
     

     Tomorrow, I will be hosting my first ever MYSTERY TUBE SALE! Going through my flat files, I found a lot of rare and forgotten gems and I wanted to pass on to you and this tube sale is the perfect way to do it!

                 
    These Mystery Tubes will contain 3 randomly inserted prints/posters. The prints range anywhere from 2012-2017. Some of the rarities included are:
    Eddie Vedder Amsterdam Day 3 Artist Proof, A Predator Variant signed by actor Carl Weathers, The Battle of Santa Poco AP #1, The Exorcist AP #1, and a ton more!

    And that's not all:
    5 tubes (10% of the tubes!) will contain original artwork spanning my print career including the original finished pencils of my abandoned American Psycho novel poster!

       


    There are only 50 tubes up for sale. They are limited to 2 tubes per person. Each tube will be priced at $50.00 ( each tube has a retail value of a minimum of $90.00)...

    This MYSTERY TUBE SALE BEGINS TOMORROW, TUESDAY, JULY 11TH at 10:30am CST right in my webstore located at www.pittidesart.com ( it should pop up on the main page of the webstore "Featured Products" but if you wanna make sure you grab it fast, they will under the "MISC" link on the right side of the screen.

  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 10,928
    Could this be updated with the variants? :D 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,581
    Brisk. said:
    Could this be updated with the variants? :D 
    Will try.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,581
    The EV picks are pretty cool on this tour! :)





  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 756
    edited July 14
    ISO the tour coin if there are any extras to be had. 
    Post edited by wwsuicide on
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,581
    ISO Denmark pin. If anyone has an extra please let me know.
    Thanks!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South JerseyPosts: 7,559
     Paul has a few pins for sale for Given to Live if anyone is looking over in Lost Dogs @pdalowsky

  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 47,581
     Paul has a few pins for sale for Given to Live if anyone is looking over in Lost Dogs @pdalowsky

    If he has an extra Denmark pin ..


  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYCPosts: 50
    gbeiser said:

    My EV London #1 showed up today!  Colors pop even more in person.  Missed out on London #2, but glad I got this one.  At 13x24 it is smaller than I expected which I personally like.

    I got mine this weekend 96/112 and I noticed that some of these variants are very Purple on the bottom near the signature and some are closer to Black.  Mine is more Black than Purple.  Anyone else notice this?  Great poster!!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 2,933
    Framing my Mumford AP this week
    ISO:  2010 Hartford AP
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 1,401
    Framing my Mumford AP this week
    Can't wait to see it. I have been holding off framing mine because I can't really settle on a matte/frame. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 2,933
    edited July 17
    PJNB said:
    Framing my Mumford AP this week
    Can't wait to see it. I have been holding off framing mine because I can't really settle on a matte/frame. 
    Its tough man!  So many great colors.  Ive gone back and forth several times.  Still not totally sure so im looking forward to previewing it at the framers

    incredible artwork.  The solo performer walking alone. Blood red sky. Etc. 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
    ISO:  2010 Hartford AP
  • ldent42ldent42 NYCPosts: 7,832
    I'm soooooooooo impatient but have all the AP sales completed? Think the 10c editions will be up in the shop this week then? I'm really hoping for the Pittides. 
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 9,036
    ldent42 said:
    I'm soooooooooo impatient but have all the AP sales completed? Think the 10c editions will be up in the shop this week then? I'm really hoping for the Pittides. 
    Still waiting for Rhys Cooper's Taormina II AP sale. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • ldent42ldent42 NYCPosts: 7,832
    dankind said:
    ldent42 said:
    I'm soooooooooo impatient but have all the AP sales completed? Think the 10c editions will be up in the shop this week then? I'm really hoping for the Pittides. 
    Still waiting for Rhys Cooper's Taormina II AP sale. 
    Oh right, the water horse. Maybe next week. 
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • ceskaceska New YorkPosts: 717
    demetrios said:
    The EV picks are pretty cool on this tour! :)





    Whoa, those *are* sweet. My brother would love those, having grown up a Steelers fan in NY in the late 70s (probably via our relatives in Ohio). Any reason Ed is using Steelers imagery on a European tour? Or just no connection whatsoever?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 10,928
    I've got a few Belgium pins for trade. Looking for Ireland and Germany.
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYCPosts: 50
    MKSNYC said:
    gbeiser said:

    My EV London #1 showed up today!  Colors pop even more in person.  Missed out on London #2, but glad I got this one.  At 13x24 it is smaller than I expected which I personally like.

    I got mine this weekend 96/112 and I noticed that some of these variants are very Purple on the bottom near the signature and some are closer to Black.  Mine is more Black than Purple.  Anyone else notice this?  Great poster!!
    I looked again in better light and it is a deep purple but in dimmer light does look close to black.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 2,622
    derbydave said:
    Had a small panic attack when I got to my door tonight...
    My EV London / Klausen AP was delivered today as well!!
    We had some really bad thunderstorms roll thru the area this afternoon and the tube was a little wet around the cap.
    Thanks to the kraft paper the poster was in GREAT shape!!
    I got AP #14 of 112.
    This poster looks AWESOME...Nice Job BK!!!
    This one and my Jeremy Enigk poster from Landland will be getting framed very soon!! :rock_on:








    like your Jeremy Enigk poster
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OHPosts: 9,664
    edited July 18
    CM189191 said:
    derbydave said:
    Had a small panic attack when I got to my door tonight...
    My EV London / Klausen AP was delivered today as well!!
    We had some really bad thunderstorms roll thru the area this afternoon and the tube was a little wet around the cap.
    Thanks to the kraft paper the poster was in GREAT shape!!
    I got AP #14 of 112.
    This poster looks AWESOME...Nice Job BK!!!
    This one and my Jeremy Enigk poster from Landland will be getting framed very soon!! :rock_on:








    like your Jeremy Enigk poster


    Thanks...I love it!!
    I was at the Cincinnati show...but Jeremy told me he sold out of posters in Boston!!
    Was bummed until I saw them go up for sale in the Landland store.
    They're still available here if you'd like one:
    http://landland.bigcartel.com/product/jeremy-enigk-east-coast-tour-2017
    It's a steal for $25

    Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - Brooklyn
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 1,401
    Last drop of the posters from the tour is coming. If my math is right it will be 5:00pm eastern time Monday July 24th.


    http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/product/eddie-vedder-taormina-italy-gigposter-variant

    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 2

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 29,639
    Does anyone have an extra record coaster? Would love one of those!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
Sign In or Register to comment.