• Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 399
    I GOT ONE !!!!!!! 
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Wow! That was a mind f*#k!
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,431
    It was in my cart, got payment in and clicked confirm and it went to sold out.

Oh well, thems the breaks.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    scurtis said:
    It was in my cart, got payment in and clicked confirm and it went to sold out.

Oh well, thems the breaks.
    I just clicked yes on everything without even checking, just so I wouldn't lose time like I did on that London print. I even ended up with an old print that was just sitting in my cart.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Wonder what was faster, the print selling out or that guy putting in on Ebay?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    mrvishmrvish Posts: 8
    I was able to get one and I'm looking for a Mumford if anybody is looking to trade....
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,340
    Now just wait for the "FT: Munk One Dublin AP Variant, ISO London 2 Mumford AP Variant" in Lost Dogs
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    jaykay20 said:

Home. Exhausted. But very, very happy:) 

(Have to say I absolutely LOVE the Cork poster. So wish I could've made that one too)
    This might be a stupid question but there are posters signed by Ed for sale in front of each venue? How much do they cost and does anybody know how many are signed?

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    Now just wait for the "FT: Munk One Dublin AP Variant, ISO London 2 Mumford AP Variant" in Lost Dogs
    @droptheleash9 look just above your post, lol.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    mrvish said:
    I was able to get one and I'm looking for a Mumford if anybody is looking to trade....
    lol
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,962
    mrvish said:
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,340
    edited June 2017
    @tempo_n_groove I didn't hit post comment quick enough lol. Technology is hard!
  • Options
    That trade ain't gonna happen.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    weremin23weremin23 Posts: 307
    Several up on eBay already. Anyone know if 10 club will hold a sale for these?
  • Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    Sarava said:
    mrvish said:
    lol
    Exactly. People pick up posters for trade fodder these days. Shuts out fans who went to the show and wanted the poster.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    weremin23 said:
    Usually. But they will be show editions
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    weremin23 said:
    Nope APs were up within minutes 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    Horse2345 said:
    weremin23 said:
    Nope APs were up within minutes 
    They asked if 10 club would hold a sale for these. So I said usually, but they will be show editions
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    jaykay20 said:
    jaykay20 said:

(Have to say I absolutely LOVE the Cork poster. So wish I could've made that one too)
    This might be a stupid question but there are posters signed by Ed for sale in front of each venue? How much do they cost and does anybody know how many are signed?
    There are 8 each night at the merch table. 175 euros I think.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I'll be looking for a Welker AP from Cork 
  • Options
    I thought that you said it was the worst poster of the tour, or something like that?
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    PJNB said:
    jaykay20 said:
    jaykay20 said:

There are 8 each night at the merch table. 175 euros I think.
    Thank you! No good news for my free time...
  • Options
    I thought that you said it was the worst poster of the tour, or something like that?
    It's the only show I went to :) 
  • Options

It will probably be a tough one to get with all of the Welker fans plus the EV/PJ fans trying....my guess would be bottleneck later this week
  • Options

It will probably be a tough one to get with all of the Welker fans plus the EV/PJ fans trying....my guess would be bottleneck later this week
    Yep, everything this guy does sells out 
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    What was limit today on Munk One?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015

Yep, everything this guy does sells out 
    Spusta, Sperry and Welker are the big 3.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    weremin23 said:
    Has 10club sold EV posters in the past similar to Pearl Jam posters?
    Yes
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Noload said:
    What was limit today on Munk One?

Only 1 of each print, set or variant allowed per household on the first day of sale. Multiple orders of the same exact print are refunded and returned to inventory without exception, even if placed by different accounts. 

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited June 2017
    scurtis said:
    Wasn't planning on buying many posters from this tour, but they're all so good.
    I have been good. Haven't bought one, only so many fits in my portfolios. The more I think about it, I am just about outta the merch game. Come days when I think I may just sell all the dust collecting crap I have acquired, .... but then I see something and think ... "Hey I need that!" .. I'm a dumbass with a problem. lol
    Post edited by MedozK on