Options

Cataloguing LP's on Discogs

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,144
    Ya'll are more advanced than me, I couldn't figure out how to friend anyone or search for a username.  I think I saw you @MedozK one time because you actually were the original creator of the vinyl I was cataloging.

anyway I only have about 300 or so and they're all catalogued (not by runout or condition though, maybe someday), if someone can tell me how you friend people I'll look ya'll up!

funny, black just came on the radio in this Chinese place I'm at
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Ya'll are more advanced than me, I couldn't figure out how to friend anyone or search for a username.  I think I saw you @MedozK one time because you actually were the original creator of the vinyl I was cataloging.

anyway I only have about 300 or so and they're all catalogued (not by runout or condition though, maybe someday), if someone can tell me how you friend people I'll look ya'll up!

Go to 'Community' at the top, then go to 'Friends', type in the usernames of those you want to add... and that's it.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,144
    MedozK said:

Go to 'Community' at the top, then go to 'Friends', type in the usernames of those you want to add... and that's it.
    Nice, thanks.  I've been using the app, something tells me that's why I haven't seen 'community.'
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,345
    Discogs has become invaluable for me to keep track of what I have and don't have while shopping, although I managed to buy two things last weekend that I already had. Never assume, always check discogs closely, and maybe look at your collection once in awhile....
    I'm BigDuke6 on discogs if anyone wants to check out my collection. There's a few odd doubles of things in there...