Pilgrimage Festival 2 day passes

RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
I am selling my Pilgrimage Festival 2 day passes at cost.  I decided to go to the Bourbon and Beyond Festival in Louisville instead.  I have two passes and bought them when they were $175 each, but with all the fees added on the total was $412.58.   I asked for hard copy tickets and don't have them yet.  Let me know if interested.  
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi

Comments

• gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
     I asked for hard copy tickets and don't have them yet.
    I emailed them about this the other day and they said they will ship late August/early September.  I am going to have at least one set to sell, probably another.  Last time I ever buy for a group... :|
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
     I asked for hard copy tickets and don't have them yet.
    I emailed them about this the other day and they said they will ship late August/early September.  I am going to have at least one set to sell, probably another.  Last time I ever buy for a group... :|
    Yeah, I had friends that were saying they were going to go.  I bought tics and nobody else followed through.  And Ed is playing Saturday night in Louisville which is better for our schedule anyway.  And I like the Louisville line up better too.  I don't think we will have trouble selling them because we bought them at the lower price.  Fingers crossed.  
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • LastZionLastZion Posts: 26
    I'm interested in these if you still have them...
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    LastZion said:
    I'm interested in these if you still have them...
    Sorry, but no longer available.  Someone beat you to them.  However, if I hear of anyone with extra I will let you know.