Cheers you two. Have a great weekend.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Amongst The Waves
    Got the gravel shovelled!

For sure a workout. Arms are gassed!

What s up with Canadians and shoveling gravel? What the heck do you guys use gravel for?  Are you filling In low spots on a driveway?  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Got Some
    mcgruff10 said:

What s up with Canadians and shoveling gravel? What the heck do you guys use gravel for?  Are you filling In low spots on a driveway?  
    It's where we bury the bodies....

Nah, I was removing gravel from where my kid's play structure used to be (they got too big for it). I remember dumping the gravel into that spot about six years ago thinking, "This is really gonna suck one day when I'll have to remove all of this stuff."

Well, that day arrived today - and it sucked.
  • Options
    Got Some
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

We all have big piles of gravel in our yards. On weekends, we relocate the pile to a different spot in our yard. Then we grab beer from our fridges and walk around the neighbourhood admiring all the piles: "Great pile ya got there, Pierre, eh?"
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,351
    Got Some
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

We all have big piles of gravel in our yards. On weekends, we relocate the pile to a different spot in our yard. Then we grab beer from our fridges and walk around the neighbourhood admiring all the piles: "Great pile ya got there, Pierre, eh?"
    That sounds aboot right.
  • Options
    Got Some
    rummy said:
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

That sounds aboot right.
    Lol
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Got Some
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

Sounds familiar, except it's compost and mulch too and it's not an exaggeration, it's my life lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Got Some
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

Sounds familiar, except it's compost and mulch too and it's not an exaggeration, it's my life lol
    No wonder you're so damn confrontational lol.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,531
    Unthought Known
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

And you thought the southern, no teeth hillbillies in the USA were idiots :)
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Got Some
    rgambs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

No wonder you're so damn confrontational lol.
    Hahaha you might be on to something there!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Amongst The Waves
    Three very good songs right here 

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Got Some
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

And you thought the southern, no teeth hillbillies in the USA were idiots :)
    When I refer to them... I speak to them as our cousins!
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Unthought Known
    Can I just say how very painful I find these polls!?!
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Amongst The Waves
    mcgruff10 said:

It's our pastime.

Are you required by law to drink Molson during breaks?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Got Some
    Scruffy...

Come on. You're just trying to make us look like morons. We are pretty serious people up here. I mean... check out Hugh and BS as they get ready to go look at piles of gravel:

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Got Some
    This poll has ended and Got Some has been eliminated.
This discussion has been closed.