Options

Is America the greatest country in the world?

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Queen is great as was most of the British invasion in the 60's and 70's.  Never heard the who being described as boring...
    The whole tommy segment bored me.  It also could have been because it was in the dark days of my ex wife. 
    As someone who is going through a divorce the dark days of your ex-wife, I can accept...LOL.  I have seen the Who twice and Roger Daltry once enjoyed all three performances.  
    I honestly think that is one of the main reasons I don’t like binaural or. riot act.  Divorce sucks bud,  I hope everything turns out ok!!
    Things we associate with a terrible time in our lives get irredeemably tainted. 

If you don't mind, could you expand on this?  I mean, I was married 25 years and would do anything to erase those years and do it over, either single or who knows.  And trust me, my wife and I made some amazing memories, went on some great trips, saw some great concerts, I'd still rather do the 25 years over.
    Why would she expand on that, so you can further pick apart her answer? If you don't want women to respond about your marriage, then stop mentioning it.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Queen is great as was most of the British invasion in the 60's and 70's.  Never heard the who being described as boring...
    The whole tommy segment bored me.  It also could have been because it was in the dark days of my ex wife. 
    As someone who is going through a divorce the dark days of your ex-wife, I can accept...LOL.  I have seen the Who twice and Roger Daltry once enjoyed all three performances.  
    I honestly think that is one of the main reasons I don’t like binaural or. riot act.  Divorce sucks bud,  I hope everything turns out ok!!

If you don't mind, could you expand on this?  I mean, I was married 25 years and would do anything to erase those years and do it over, either single or who knows.  And trust me, my wife and I made some amazing memories, went on some great trips, saw some great concerts, I'd still rather do the 25 years over.
    Why would she expand on that, so you can further pick apart her answer? If you don't want women to respond about your marriage, then stop mentioning it.
    `What the fuck is your fucking problem...oh I think I know.so STFU...another elitist asshole....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

By the fucking way, how would know if this person is female, male or a fuycking allien....are you that fucking stupid....
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I would edit those if I were you.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Queen had some great songs, and some real stinkers too. 
    Better than KISS, that's for sure!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,543
    In
    Before
    The
    Lock
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Not an alien, I can confirm (gloorp..) 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Pictures of home. 
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    In
    Before
    The
    Lock
    It always makes me laugh when someone says that.
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

Pictures of home. 
    Buttercup Fields looks interesting.
  • Options
    njnancy said:

Pictures of home. 
    Buttercup Fields looks interesting.
    It is ;) 
  • Options
    Chill .
    marriage  is complicated.
    Divorce is always painful.
    Future can be ok.
    Past is the past. 
    The only part you can change is the future. Live in the now not the past. It's gone. And can I advice listen again to riot act with a clear mind. I still can't accept the bad vibes around riot act scruff
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Oh and swearing at people is not needed. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    You sound like a man who hasn't dvelved into 80s KISS.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,945
    edited November 2018
    Wtf is down that guys pants? Couple of socks. That or he has varicose veins of the shaft
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,297
    rgambs said:

lmao ha ha that is creepy..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    varicose veins
    Great song by Neil. CANADIAN, not american.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_aaYtRo80
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Is that supposed to make me want to?  LOL 
    I have a hard time believing the guys who popularized cheesy, vacuous, costumed stadium rock in the 70's wrote songs of depth and quality in the era of cheesy, vacuous, costumed stadium rock.
  • Options
    I'm not sure on Neil young.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,945
    edited November 2018
    I Like some.but The mans  Voice in some Songs i can't dig
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Agreed. Never could get into Neil young. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Damn, there is some seriously questionable taste in music happening in this thread 
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2018
    varicose veins
    Great song by Neil. CANADIAN, not american.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_aaYtRo80
    A Canadian that moved to the USA as soon as he could as a young adult, and still hasn't gone back 50 years later except to visit. Thanks though, that was fun :)
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I don't trust anyone that doesn't like Uncle Neil. 

As the kids say, he is the truth
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Damn, there is some seriously questionable taste in music happening in this thread 

They're going full moron. You never go full moron.
  • Options
    See "uncle neil" is in the jamily and doesn t  get any Vedder bracket!  Just don't . 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    I got his album he recorded in a phone box fuckin awful
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    He definitely has some music I don't care for as well. Having said that... he has a full catalogue of unreal tunes as well.

He's a legit top shelf guy.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    edited November 2018
    Maybe get his masterpieces instead..?

(start with his debut. It is so fucking moving. And very short)
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
This discussion has been closed.