Options

FT: My DMB Red Rocks RSD for your Mystery Box items

Ok, let's get creative...
So I have a 15 month old little boy that prevents me from lining up in the dark for RSD like I used to. I missed out on pretty much everything I wanted, even the PJ Breath/SOLAT (which sold out on the website while I was unavailable). I made it to Monster Music (Charleston - check it out if you're in my fine town) and my wants were cleared out, but they had one last DMB Red Rocks...I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse - I used to like DMB a lot, then I graduated from high school and Busted Stuff came out. Everything since hasn't been my thing. I like this release, but I'm doubting it'll get my attention. It's still sealed..

So let's make a deal.. I've been seeing all the mystery box posts, and here's what I like/want. Some are far fetched, some are not, so let's get creative.
Seattle 2013 Riot Act (probably not reasonable, but one thing I don't have that I really want)
Other posters aren't that interesting to me - I only buy those of shows I attend, and I have them all. Will entertain anything though, maybe EV posters..
2016 Black Hat
Unique t-shirts / hoodies (size L)
No stickers
No ticket stubs
Flip Flops
I have the brown trucker hat already
2013 Pitt - Just kidding, are you still reading?

Let me know.

Z
Atlanta 2003
Columbia 2008
Charlotte 2013
Seattle 2013
Greenville 2016

Comments

• Options
    If you decide to sell for what you paid plus the cost of shipping I know someone that will take it off your hands
  • Options
    asnipesasnipes Posts: 82
    Bump for a fellow Charlestonian! Monster was a madhouse on RSD, they sold out of SOLAT and AIC within the first 45 minutes.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    I had to work so missed out on the sale, posted on the other iso thread but somebody jumped the line. Id be happy to buy it. I havent received mystery boxes yet . I do have an Ed batman poster and lots of others. Also have a few shirts in large.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Pm'ed u a little while ago!!
  • Options
    Shaps9Shaps9 Posts: 8
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Lots of messages and cool offers. I'll sort through everything and respond to all as soon as I can.
    Z
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016