The AMT Marijuana Thread

jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 5,240
edited April 20 in A Moving Train
Happy 4/20 everyone. Since the old thread was closed at the request of the OP of that thread, and since we didn't have a current MJ thread going, today seemed like an appropriate day to start a new one!

For your reading pleasure today, HuffPost has compiled The Exhaustive List Of Everyone Who’s Died Of A Marijuana Overdose.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
Post edited by jeffbr on

Comments

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 2,972
    "Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 7,803
    A beautiful day here in Ohio.
    The incredibly invasive (but not damaging or bad, IMO) Russian/Autumn Olive is in bloom in my lower yard, making an entire half acre smell of a flowery fresh-baked sugar cookie.
    It's​ a wonderful scent, and it pairs well with the scent of fresh cut grass and sweet, sticky bud.
    Happy holidays!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 9,488
    living in canada, I think I have finally settled on a band name: Winterland Waldos
    "and on the 7th day, they played a show"
    Jamesis 10:10
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 3,417
    I live in Colorado
    Everyday is 420 in Colorado
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,400

I live in Colorado
    Everyday is 420 in Colorado

And in CA - for me, anyway :)

Looking forward to this evening!

And we don't even have a dog :rofl:
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 2,972
    "Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 5,240
    Kat said:
    Good stuff. I have been seeing a lot more noise coming from congress, and am hopeful that we'll see meaningful reforms in the next couple of years, Trump notwithstanding. I don't think he even cares on way or the other. Only that hillbilly Sessions, perhaps the head of DHS, and a few Bible thumpers in Congress make noise about the evils of MJ. The majority of the country is ready to have some sanity applied to Marijuana laws. Prohibition didn't work for alcohol, and isn't working for MJ. It is time for a change in the laws.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ONPosts: 6,670
    In honour of 4/20, new things are coming my way by mail! 30% off, what a deal :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1