Options

Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    All the LPs apart from Binaural are on dodax.co.uk for £14.99 and free postage. Can't find better than that.
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 909
    edited October 2017
    Are dodax.co.uk the same ones that sell through Amazon? What's the service like?
  • Options
    Yes Dodax sell on Amazon. Often cheaper on their own website. For new releases they get them to you quite close to release date. Other orders can often take 2 or 3 weeks. Their mailers are fairly decent oversize ones, could be better but I've ordered loads and had very few problems. If there is a problem they are quick to sort it out. They are not the fastest but very good on price. Binaural now £14.99 as well.
  • Options
    Forgot to say that Dodax usually send everything separately.
  • Options
    Sweet thanks. I'll give them a go.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    From What Records ..

Just added the new Pearl Jam releases to the site. Added both albums and singles. The singles are Limited to 400 copies in the UK.

Also added the previous 7 inch releases, we still have some copies left.

• Options
    They said that about the singles last time btw. What Records are good though on prices, got some great things from them before.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    They said that about the singles last time btw. What Records are good though on prices, got some great things from them before.
    They are also good on customer service. Didn't know that about last time on the No Code & Yield singles. 
  • Options
    The reissues are all up for pre order now over @ https://www.banquetrecords.com/search?q=pearl+jam&b=release
  • Options
    Banquet are also pretty great.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed that it looks like all the albums are getting a new cd release on 15th December. Amazon.co.uk has several listed.
  • Options
    rw160510 said:
    Has anyone else noticed that it looks like all the albums are getting a new cd release on 15th December. Amazon.co.uk has several listed.
    Just noticed that. All released December 15th by  Label: Sony Music Cmg .

No Code, Pearl Jam, Riot Act, Pearl Jam Twenty, Binaural, Yield, Rearviewmirror & Vs.  all up for pre order.
  • Options
    raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    demetrios said:
    rw160510 said:
    Just noticed that. All released December 15th by  Label: Sony Music Cmg .

No Code, Pearl Jam, Riot Act, Pearl Jam Twenty, Binaural, Yield, Rearviewmirror & Vs.  all up for pre order.

If it is up to sony I can see them doing rearview on LP =$$$$
  • Options
    The reissues are all available at Target.com for $21.59 each with free shipping. You only need to buy one for the free shipping until Christmas.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    one week to go!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,472
    edited November 2017
    The reissues are the daily deal at popmarket today.

https://www.popmarket.com/daily-deal

Did we know that some of the singles are on colored vinyl?

From the email:

"Pearl Jam is reissuing remastered 150g Vinyl editions of its albums Ten, Binaural and Riot Act. They are also releasing their self-titled eighth studio album, Pearl Jam, on vinyl for the first time, remastered and remixed by producer Brendan O’Brien.

The band is also reissuing a slew of seven-inch vinyl singles:

Light Years/Soon Forget (Yellow Vinyl)
    Bushleaguer/Love Boat Captain
    Nothing As It Seems/Insignificance (Turquoise Vinyl)
    World Wide Suicide/Life Wasted
    Save You/Other Side (Clear Vinyl)
    I Am Mine/Down (Turquoise Vinyl)

Popmarket is pleased to offer this incredible collection of 12” LPs and 7” singles from the all mighty Pearl Jam. Be sure to pick up these limited editions before they are gone."

Post edited by darthvedder on
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,143
    Just cancelled RA and Binaural, will keep avocado because it is remixed.

dont need multiple copies of all their albums anymore!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Amazon Canada showing November 17th now???? 
    Underneath this smile lies everything...
  • Options
    Amazon Canada showing November 17th now???? 
    What the deuce?

• Options
    No Blu-ray pre order yet on Amazon Canada. Wonder if the local Best Buy and Walmart stores will carry these Let's Play Two Pearl Jam releases. 
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,600
    I'm sorry if I missed this (because I don't like dumb questions), but are the singles that are on colored vinyl also colored vinyl through Amazon?
  • Options
    kramer73 said:
    I'm sorry if I missed this (because I don't like dumb questions), but are the singles that are on colored vinyl also colored vinyl through Amazon?
    I could be wrong but I believe all are colored, all are the same. What's sold at the 10club store are the same color as what Amazon are selling. 
  • Options
    Anyone posting up pics of the singles on Instagram or FB yet. If they are out on Friday then some folks will have them already.
  • Options
    I've just had shipping confirmation on 3 of the singles from hmv.
  • Options
    Ive received 5 out of 6 shipping notices for the singles from HMV. Hoping they would be all sent together, less chance of damage in a box together but looks like they will be separate.
  • Options
    Same here. Just light years is outstanding now. The stores guys at work are going to be pissed off =)
  • Options
    Save you is definitely on clear vinyl. Saw pictures today. Makes the counterfeit single that came out years ago intriguing, why would they replicate something that was supposedly fake.
  • Options
    Other singles also colored as speculated.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the LPs getting delivered. For a few moments it transports me back to when I picked up the records the first time around.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    self titled and riot act down to $21.59 on amazon...I think that is the lowest it has been.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......