Options

Ten on Urban Outfitters for 8.99$

H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
Big sale on their site and they have Ten 2 LP set for 8.99 after the 40% off. Steal of a price if anyone needs this.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/pearl-jam---ten-2xlp/?color=001&size=ALL
Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,213
    Wow, that is dirt cheap. May have to consider since I don't have this on vinyl yet.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    rbhesterrbhester Posts: 212
    Holy crap, one of the few PJ vinyls I didn't have. I appreciate the heads up on this!!!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for posting this
    An extra $5 for shipping but still a great price
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    WOW, $14.50 delivered?

Bought...... Thanks OP!
  • Options
    eRock10eRock10 Posts: 118
    Passed this up at a mall for 25 and been kicking myself since, thanks OP!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696

Big sale on their site and they have Ten 2 LP set for 8.99 after the 40% off. Steal of a price if anyone needs this.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/pearl-jam---ten-2xlp/?color=001&size=ALL

Steal of a price indeed!
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
    I'm not criticizing or judging anyone for shopping there, but personally I don't support Urban Outfitters for: 1) ethical reasons, and 2) to support my local record shop
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,137
    How do you get the 40% off?
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Jed said:

It's automatically discounted in your cart.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,137

Jed said:

It's automatically discounted in your cart.
    Thanks, I see it now!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,735
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    Thanks for the heads up! This record is at my local FYE for $29.99, which is fucking ridiculous. I live 2 hours from St Louis, so FYE is my only local source for physical music. Sucks.
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
  • Options
    eRock10eRock10 Posts: 118
    Anyone get shopping on theirs yet?
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,958
    Looks like it is gonzo
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,929
    I remember when they had Terminator 2 OST for 9 bucks and it was sold out when I found out :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    When I ordered it said it was due to be in stock on April 19th. Now it's not on the site anymore, and my order is in limbo. Paypal says it's trying to authorize. We shall see
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    No movement on my order yet. I have a feeling that this was too good to be true...
  • Options

No movement on my order yet. I have a feeling that this was too good to be true...

My order is also still 'pending' w/ Paypal and it's been over a week.

Doesn't seem right........
  • Options

Ditto. I saw "backordered" on the sale page briefly and then the whole page was gone. Probably will never go through.

• Options
    rbhester said:

Ditto. I saw "backordered" on the sale page briefly and then the whole page was gone. Probably will never go through.

Could be worse...... imagine being one of the people who thought they got a PJ Fenway ticket last year when the sale accidentally started 1 day early and the orders were eventually canceled?

It can always be worse folks.
  • Options

rbhester said:

Could be worse...... imagine being one of the people who thought they got a PJ Fenway ticket last year when the sale accidentally started 1 day early and the orders were eventually canceled?

oof. that was a kick in the balls. Didn't affect me thank god.
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

• Options

rbhester said:

oof. that was a kick in the balls. Didn't affect me thank god.
    Me neither, only because I had won the lottery for the night that the tickets were accidentally made available. I did call my friend immediately, and he purchased some. Luckily, he's in a good enough situation where he was able to buy another pair the next day in the regular on-sale after they canceled those early tickets later the same day.

Not everyone was in the same boat as my friend. I think a few people may have missed out, because they didn't have enough money in their accounts, and the refund hadn't gone through yet (don't quote me on that, I'm going off of memory).

A kick in the balls is right.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,790

rbhester said:

Haha I forgot about that. Luckily I ended up with close field seats for both nights anyway.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options

rbhester said:

Haha I forgot about that. Luckily I ended up with close field seats for both nights anyway.
    Likewise, I was on the field for both nights. What a frickin' weekend.
  • Options
    I sent them an email and they responded that my order would be shipping soon and I should get it within 7 days. We'll see what happens...
  • Options

I sent them an email and they responded that my order would be shipping soon and I should get it within 7 days. We'll see what happens...

nice!
  • Options
    Just got an email saying my order was cancelled.
  • Options
    I just got this.
    Thank you for your recent email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your order has been allocated to ship directly from the vendor. I have contacted our Customer Support Team to receive a status update on your purchase. We will contact you in 1-3 business days with more information. We are very sorry for any frustration this may cause.
    If you have further questions, please reply to this email. For immediate assistance, please contact us at (800) 282-2200.
    XpersonX
    Urban Outfitters
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

• Options
    No e-mail for me yet, and I checked my PayPal account, the charge is still pending.
  • Options
    Oh well, no harm done. 
    Please note, the item(s) listed below have been cancelled due to either unavailability or the fact that they cannot ship to your location at this time. You have not been charged for any cancelled merchandise. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022