Options

Antifa Communists at Berkeley...again

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited April 2017
    Haha, Antifa vs Antifa :). What a crew of dumbasses.
    https://youtu.be/A-VZ69oSJg8
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    didn't the OP claim to have a 3 digit 10c number in the past? pretty much makes anything after that a little hard to believe lol
  • Options

She (not it) is not holding any bottles in any pictures except those on the alt-right websites.

FACT: Our conservative/republican friends do not care about facts

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    my2hands said:

didn't the OP claim to have a 3 digit 10c number in the past? pretty much makes anything after that a little hard to believe lol

Irrelevant. We don't have to agree politically to enjoy the music.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    unsung said:

my2hands said:

Irrelevant. We don't have to agree politically to enjoy the music.
    he didn't say that. he said it was a tough pill to swallow that anyone here after 20+ years was one of the first 999 in the fan club.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    never said anything about agreeing politically or musically... as a matter of fact, i'm sure we would get along just fine if we met out in the world... but to be frank, its hard to believe you had a 3 digit 10c member... but maybe you did, who knows...
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    It is true.
  • Options
    I accidentally let it lapse prior to the grace period being started and now I am in the 50k club.

I requested the grace period be retroactive but I was denied.
  • Options
    my2hands said:

never said anything about agreeing politically or musically... as a matter of fact, i'm sure we would get along just fine if we met out in the world... but to be frank, its hard to believe you had a 3 digit 10c member... but maybe you did, who knows...

People love me. I like beer, who doesn't like beer???
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    unsung said:

I accidentally let it lapse prior to the grace period being started and now I am in the 50k club.

I requested the grace period be retroactive but I was denied.

I'm curious, when did you first join?
  • Options
    91, right after Ten release. If I recall it was $5 then.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    If only they had cans of Pepsi to hand out, this all could have been adverted.
  • Options
    I wonder what it is that attracts idiots to UC Berkeley? It's actually a nice engineering school.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    At Berkeley it was Commies and liberals vs white nationalists/neo-nazis, many of whom were Trump supporters. And then many non-neo-nazi Trump supporters joined their racist comrades. No wonder the Commies fought them, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:

Someone tried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg

Berkeley Protesters Take the Pepsi Challenge
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Looked more like Antifa vs anyone non-Antifa from what I could tell. Commies vs everyone else. They even pepper sprayed a few of their own members that happened to lose their black face masks.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

I wonder what it is that attracts idiots to UC Berkeley? It's actually a nice engineering school.

It's always been big on student activism.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited April 2017
    unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    Pepsi came out with this Kendall Jenner commercial, but pulled it immediately due to backlash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

Jason P said:

It's always been big on student activism.
    I'm pretty certain those were not students
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

That's like getting Ron Jeremy to speak at BYU. You're a special kind of stupid if you don't believe there will be outrage.
  • Options

Jason P said:

That's like getting Ron Jeremy to speak at BYU. You're a special kind of stupid if you don't believe there will be outrage.
    Mormon outrage would be entertaining.
  • Options
    I fucking hate Illinois nazi's
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    edited April 2017

Jason P said:

Oh gosh elder Price I don't think the Hedgehog should speak here :blush:

https://youtu.be/zy5K8ApSzhI
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    jeffbr said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    Pepsi came out with this Kendall Jenner commercial, but pulled it immediately due to backlash:

Geez. I hope the day arrives when people care about things that matter. It is a kardashian, they don't matter.
  • Options
    unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    jeffbr said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?

Geez. I hope the day arrives when people care about things that matter. It is a kardashian, they don't matter.
    The backlash was because people do care about things that matter.
  • Options

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    jeffbr said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?

Like Diet Pepsi changing their recipe?
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Jason P said:

Oh gosh elder Price I don't think the Hedgehog should speak here :blush:

https://youtu.be/zy5K8ApSzhI
    Hasa Dega Coulter!
  • Options

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?
    jeffbr said:

unsung said:

Jason P said:

What is the Pepsi thing?

No, most people are short attention span Gruber voters.