Options

Binaural, Riot Act, Avocado re-release???

2»

Comments

• Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,892

It's legit All lp's from after no code has all been remastered and will >released on June 1st I even ask independent record store owner on record store day he confirmed. I was talking to a promoter in Philadelphia in 2016 and he had told me in the Area of theTwin Cities baseball stadiums Pearl Jam is slated to do concerts in 2017 or 2018 that's all he would offer me. The new album is close to being finished or is already finished and Eddie Vedder also has his 2nd solo lp finished . I'm not one to gossip so you didn't hear that shit from me Lol !!! So get your money ready 10 club family. And don't waster your money on way overpriced Pearl Jam vinyls ok !!!!!!!!

Also, Elvis is not dead. He's been living in Bakersfield and will be joining Paul McCartney for a Beatles reunion.

If even one of the things you listed is true, that would be deluxo.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210

It's legit All lp's from after no code has all been remastered and will >released on June 1st I even ask independent record store owner on record store day he confirmed. I was talking to a promoter in Philadelphia in 2016 and he had told me in the Area of theTwin Cities baseball stadiums Pearl Jam is slated to do concerts in 2017 or 2018 that's all he would offer me. The new album is close to being finished or is already finished and Eddie Vedder also has his 2nd solo lp finished . I'm not one to gossip so you didn't hear that shit from me Lol !!! So get your money ready 10 club family. And don't waster your money on way overpriced Pearl Jam vinyls ok !!!!!!!!

And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Bud ColderBud Colder Baltimore Posts: 142
    Well we shall see!!! I really don't know how true any of it is but I have to assume there's no reason to be lied to.I know it's alot lighting bolt was released in 2013. 4yrs seems about right for their length of time for new album!! I read about the remastered albums from binaural and up I was not too sure to believe it but on RSD. I said to owner not too much Pearl Jam vinyl in the store then he said it's all going to change in June of this year I looked at him and said for real he shook his head and said oh yeah. So can I confirm it from Pearl Jam no!!! Do I know it from the tenclub no !!! All Im doing is sharing what I was told it all could be b******* as far as I know. I just thought it would be exciting to share the story. When you think about it Matt Cameron's out on tour with Soundgarden then Ed is going on tour in Europe and when they come back the pieces does seem logical.IDK!! One could only hope its true. I also read about a venue that they want to build in Seattle for maybe a hockey team entertainment ect and it said Pearl Jam would like it to be like the garden for acoustics!!! Who knows with all the fake stuff going on in the world anymore I don't know if it's true it is a lot.!!! I just thought I would share whether true or not. Please don't hold me to it ok folks I'm not Nostradamus.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846
    I'll be so damn happy if/when this is officially announced. I listened to all three of these albums this past weekend but through my phone. Would love to spin them this summer.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    listened to Binaural today on vinyl - it's their best album on the vinyl medium.....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    listened to Binaural today on vinyl - it's their best album on the vinyl medium.....
    do you need an expensive turn table to hear a difference?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Wow, that's some serious news up there. ^^
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    mcgruff10 said:
    do you need an expensive turn table to hear a difference?
      Nope, I use an old technics turntable with a new needle/cartridge.  I also have 10 dollar speakers ;)
  • Options
    RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    2 more days......
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • Options
    terrym08terrym08 Posts: 370
    did I miss it?

• Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    Yes, all sold out. Already reselling for 100's on the aftermarket.