Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

1767778798082»

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,849
    Is that like a riot act vinyl made into a coaster thing in the pic? and what's the black looking dvd case on the left sleeve of that awesome coat? wow
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,001

Finally opened it. I think I was one of the first to arrive, received it about a week after they were for sale, but was supposed to wait until my birthday. Wife gave it to my for our anniversary (I think so she'd have more time to buy another present).
    Open for trades if anyone is interested. Keeping the gray shirt for sure, but would let the other 2 go if I liked the shirt (more eager to trade the Belgium shirt, still like the other one a bit). Seems like there were a lot of the other trucker hats (brown that said PRL JAM) , was hoping for one in mine, willing to trade for that as well.
    Love the Sweden poster, and so does the wife which means I'll get to hang it in the house.  Willing to trade Sweden (or Fenway if anyone is looking), but will have to be a pretty sweet poster or maybe a couple from 2009 I'm looking for.

Didn't feel like laying out for a picture, but also got a good spread of stickers, backspacer ball, keychain, 2012 EV ticket, and a "Pearl Jam Accomplice" bracelet that I'll let you know if it gets me anywhere next show.

Overall better than expected, happy with my box!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    a5pj said:
    Is that like a riot act vinyl made into a coaster thing in the pic? and what's the black looking dvd case on the left sleeve of that awesome coat? wow
    Unpressed record and a black notebook.  The notebook was made for F&F per Santos.
  • Options
    Anybody who sell a Mistery box to an inattentive guy to let pass the time to purchase???
    Please Help me!!!!