Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    rock4ever said:

dottles said:

Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

Yep we have 2 boxes coming to England, so we are expecting a nice little customs charge, this time I will look at what the genuine cost to ship to England is based on the actual weight and dimensions, never done this before but think I might need to as I feel we get charged extra for the postage to England than it actually costs.what does everyone else think this side of the pond?
    The charges are usually based on price, the VAT cost is based on total price plus postage, and customs duty on top if the package is worth more than £135. I don't think actual weight and dimensions come into it. I really hope it comes Royal Mail for once as I have been stung even more by Parcel Force! If it is Royal Mail, I'm thinking about £25 - what do you think?

In terms of shipping price from 10C, they seem to have listed 5lbs as the weight for every package plus they will have a shipping agreement with Mail Innovations so we might not be able to establish if the price is comparable exactly.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    WhaleyWhaley Netherlands Posts: 24
    dottles said:

Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully they will arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

My box arrived at customs in The Netherlands yesterday. Let's see what they think of it (will probably add $$$ to the delivery cost I'm afraid) and how long it will take to clear.
  • Options
    arnhem1976arnhem1976 Posts: 647
    2 of my 3 mystery boxes are shipping today size m.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Whaley said:

dottles said:

Hopefully they will arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

My box arrived at customs in The Netherlands yesterday. Let's see what they think of it (will probably add $$$ to the delivery cost I'm afraid) and how long it will take to clear.
    Great! Fingers crossed it will be with you soon.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057

hihobibo said:

Finally got my box (green stamped, ordered immediately when they went on sale). Men's large which I now regret not getting XL as two of the shirts look and feel like they are women's. My wife said thanks for the gray long sleeve hoody t-shirt and the Global citizens. Guess she plans on taking those from me. Satisfied with the posters as all I wanted when I ordered were two things that I could hang in my office. Was really hoping for the Spawn after I saw so many of those going out, and if someone wants to trade or sell that one to me, let me know. Also got the red hat (not pictured). All in all it was an exciting two weeks hoping my gamble would pay off and in the end I'm happy with my expense.

I have an L box being delivered today. If by chance your wife decides she can live without that grey hoodie I'd be will to buy for cash or trade, depending what arrives in mine today! I also have a women's XXL box (WTF 10C women's sizes??) being delivered Monday. Let me know!

Even though it is 85 degrees outside, she has been wearing it in the house for 2 days, so I doubt she is going to give it up. I don't know why she keeps the AC down that low.
  • Options
    My WXL box is set to be delivered Monday, and my WL box still says Warehouse
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    edited April 2017
    dottles said:

rock4ever said:

dottles said:

Hopefully arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

Yep we have 2 boxes coming to England, so we are expecting a nice little customs charge, this time I will look at what the genuine cost to ship to England is based on the actual weight and dimensions, never done this before but think I might need to as I feel we get charged extra for the postage to England than it actually costs.what does everyone else think this side of the pond?
    The charges are usually based on price, the VAT cost is based on total price plus postage, and customs duty on top if the package is worth more than £135. I don't think actual weight and dimensions come into it. I really hope it comes Royal Mail for once as I have been stung even more by Parcel Force! If it is Royal Mail, I'm thinking about £25 - what do you think?

In terms of shipping price from 10C, they seem to have listed 5lbs as the weight for every package plus they will have a shipping agreement with Mail Innovations so we might not be able to establish if the price is comparable exactly.

Normally we get charged VAT over £17 plus the Royal Mail charge of £8 for the privelige of passing through customs and excise, the postage charge is excerpt, as they cant charge on that, never had a parcel force delivery you've been reall unlucky for that. Some sneak through, buy rare these days.

I was wondering really on the actual charges of 5lbs for delivery, if I send things to a friend in Illinois i have to advise dimensions and weight, last parcel weight 3kg cost £28 for 3 day delivery, and was tracked and arrived in 3 days- paid $43 for mystery box and as marked as shipped 3 days ago and not here yet.

Rough caluction £20 charge including Royal Mail handling
    Post edited by rock4ever on
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    hihobibo said:

hihobibo said:

Finally got my box (green stamped, ordered immediately when they went on sale). Men's large which I now regret not getting XL as two of the shirts look and feel like they are women's. My wife said thanks for the gray long sleeve hoody t-shirt and the Global citizens. Guess she plans on taking those from me. Satisfied with the posters as all I wanted when I ordered were two things that I could hang in my office. Was really hoping for the Spawn after I saw so many of those going out, and if someone wants to trade or sell that one to me, let me know. Also got the red hat (not pictured). All in all it was an exciting two weeks hoping my gamble would pay off and in the end I'm happy with my expense.

I have an L box being delivered today. If by chance your wife decides she can live without that grey hoodie I'd be will to buy for cash or trade, depending what arrives in mine today! I also have a women's XXL box (WTF 10C women's sizes??) being delivered Monday. Let me know!

Even though it is 85 degrees outside, she has been wearing it in the house for 2 days, so I doubt she is going to give it up. I don't know why she keeps the AC down that low.
    So she can wear the hoodie? :i_dunno:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    anyone looking to trade their pendelton or hale NYC poster? if so, let me know. thanks!
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    ekim997ekim997 Pennsylvania Posts: 105

Posters were Czech clown and Fenway Mark 5 show edition. Both up for trade along with euro hat and isle of wight shirt if anyone is interested. Overall pretty good
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220

My Large box finally came.

Everything is up for trade or sell aside from the lightening bolt shirt and the brown shirt.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    that grey/black lightning bolt shirt is sweet!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    mfc2006 said:

that grey/black lightning bolt shirt is sweet!

Yeah I really like it and its from the 2014 North American tour and the brown one is from the 2016 North American tour. Figure since I actually saw them on both tours I'll keep those, even though their version of large is a bit snug. lol
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    So do I bust down the apartment office doors to get to my Mystery Box? Or wait 13 more hours?
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    Got my men's L box today. Looking to trade ideally for some Brazilian stuff (my wife is Brazilian :) ) or sell!
    - 2 2016 NA tour shirts
    - 1 2014 Euro tour shirt
    - flipflops
    - dark blue tote
    - bunch of stickers, pin, ball, Milan ticket
    - Fenway Shuss poster
    - GCF Hale poster
    Also have a Raleigh sticker, Vic '07 poster and purple ape Wrigley '13 available

• Options
    place_boplace_bo Savannah GA Posts: 7
    Happy with my haul. I'm willing to trade anything but the NYC poster will be tough to part with =)

Detroit - 8/23/98
    Detroit - 10/7/00
    Cleveland - 5/20/06
    Costa Rica - 11/20/11
    Wrigley - 7/19/13
    Philly - 10/21/13
    Philly - 10/22/13
    Baltimore - 10/27/13
    Greenville - 4/16/16
    Columbia - 4/21/16
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    edited April 2017
    place_bo said:

Happy with my haul. I'm willing to trade anything but the NYC poster will be tough to part with =)

I dig the orange shirt. I'll see what I get whenever mine shows up, maybe we can work something out.
    Post edited by RoleModelsinBlood31 on
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    rob1235rob1235 MA Posts: 89

Have a pair of large black flip flops that are to big, pm me with trade offers. Also will consider trading posters.

Mansfield 8/8/92, Worcester 1 2013, Hartford 2013, Philly 1 & 2 2016, Fenway night 1 & 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2018, Fenway 1 & 2 2018, Austin 1 & 2 2023
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    On the pj sticker sheet. I can see the p and the j now :blush: the p is not fully connected.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    I think mine is pretty good and I'm happy with it. I really, really wanted the grey hoodie so if anyone has a large to trade I I would be down! I want to love the hat but it looks so dumb on me. Shirts are all L.
  • Options
    JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    edited April 2017

Post edited by JensStillHere on
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,820
    gndcd402 said:

Got my men's L box today. Looking to trade ideally for some Brazilian stuff (my wife is Brazilian :) ) or sell!
    - 2 2016 NA tour shirts
    - 1 2014 Euro tour shirt
    - flipflops
    - dark blue tote
    - bunch of stickers, pin, ball, Milan ticket
    - Fenway Shuss poster
    - GCF Hale poster
    Also have a Raleigh sticker, Vic '07 poster and purple ape Wrigley '13 available

Sent you a PM via facebook. Dying for the ape
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    edited April 2017
    My large box loot. I already have the clown and pocket t. Also have the hat and Fenway poster. I'm open to trades. It was fun waiting and speculation on the box contents. I would do it again even though I have some repeats.

• Options
    jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    My large box arrived about an hour after I left my house to go away for a long weekend. I was dragging my feet packing hoping it would show up so I could bring it with me. Had to send a friend over to grab it off my porch. Won't be back till Sunday night. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 205
    I got this Eddie 2014 poster in my mb today. I've been searching for a Raleigh poster from 2016. Would anyone be up for that trade?
  • Options
    VikkivaleVikkivale Los Angeles, CA Posts: 224
    THANK YOU 10C! Got my Women's XXL and I'm super stoked! Got some killer shirts and the brown trucker hat! Both posters (NY Central Park/Hale and Calgary 2013 Ames) are up for trade. I'm keeping everything else.

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Large box

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    Thanks 10C!!!

1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    Someone in the trade parade FB group got a purple flame t-shirt from 1995 in their Large MB
  • Options
    MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
    Man, my box has been flying! Departed Seattle 11PM on 4/26. It's already down in West Sacramento, CA and I'm in Los Angeles. It arrived in WS at 8PM 4/27 and it's only 5-6 hours away from me.

But... it still says Scheduled Delivery:
    Monday, 05/01/2017, By End of Day

FML