Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options

Did anybody else get this Eddie vedder Hawaii print yet?

I did.....
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    edited April 2017
    Just got my large box..

- No baggie of stickers/pins/keychains etc
    - No tote bag
    - Shirts: No clowns, Black '16 Euro Tour, Black '16 NA Tour
    - A Falla Sheep
    - Black '16 PJ snapback hat
    - Posters: Fenway green lady, Manchester 2012

Anyone else NOT get any totebag/stickers/pins/tickets/keychains/etc at all??
    Post edited by DPrival78 on
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,387
    The Eddie Vedder Hawaii print always reads Eddie Dedder to me. That is an old english D
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    So so-far in the large boxes, people have gotten an item from the late 90s or early 2000s... Interesting. I ordered my large box the day they first went on sale, so im hoping for something cool! Its being delivered today, but I won't be able to get my hands on it till tomorrow. :s

Not sure if some of you are WWE fans, but it looks like the WWE is doing the same sort of thing. $100 mystery box for 6 random shirts and an extra item. I wonder if someone in marketing over there is a Pearl Jam fan? ;)

They are also doing a $50 box with less items of clothing, but more extra items. My question to the people who didn't buy a mystery box because of the price is this: If the 10C would have offered a $50 box with 2 shirts (or possibly a hoodie) , the sticker and ticket pack, and a poster would you have gone for it?
  • Options
    Yea you could by two and end up with an extra shirt!
  • Options
    SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 914
    edited April 2017

Yea you could by two and end up with an extra shirt!

Damn. I did not think that through. Looks like I will never have a job in marketing :D

But at the same time, ordering 2 may cause you to get the same shirt and/or poster like we have seen with some people who have ordered 2 mystery boxes.... So the safer bet would be to order the bigger one right?
    Post edited by SandyRavage on
  • Options
    ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887

Mystery box large...

Is that a fishing tackle box in the photo with the PJ hat ?
    Why are your dogs staring at it ?

10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag
    - A Falla Sheep

Weird, maybe since you got a sheep you didn't get stickers? Might be worth an e-mail to 10C. BTW hit me up if it's an all black sheep :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951

So so-far in the large boxes, people have gotten an item from the late 90s or early 2000s... Interesting. I ordered my large box the day they first went on sale, so im hoping for something cool! Its being delivered today, but I won't be able to get my hands on it till tomorrow. :s

Not sure if some of you are WWE fans, but it looks like the WWE is doing the same sort of thing. $100 mystery box for 6 random shirts and an extra item. I wonder if someone in marketing over there is a Pearl Jam fan? ;)

They are also doing a $50 box with less items of clothing, but more extra items. My question to the people who didn't buy a mystery box because of the price is this: If the 10C would have offered a $50 box with 2 shirts (or possibly a hoodie) , the sticker and ticket pack, and a poster would you have gone for it?

the mystery boxes were better last time.....
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    a5pj said:

DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag
    - A Falla Sheep

Weird, maybe since you got a sheep you didn't get stickers? Might be worth an e-mail to 10C. BTW hit me up if it's an all black sheep :)
    Is the Fenway the variant on fleabay for 100s? Maybe thats why.
  • Options
    RS65573 said:

a5pj said:

DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag
    - A Falla Sheep

Is the Fenway the variant on fleabay for 100s? Maybe thats why.
    Not sure.. it's just the green one, not the purple one
  • Options
    DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag

Per the description you are supposed to get "a MINIMUM OF: (1) Tote Bag, (2) Posters, (3) Soft Goods (shirts/hoodies/shorts/jackets/hats,etc), (2) Pins/Keychain/Badges/patches/balls/etc, (5-6) Stickers"

So yeah, email Ten Club! They are filling hundreds of these boxes, they are bound to miss something here and there.
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options

DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag

Per the description you are supposed to get "a MINIMUM OF: (1) Tote Bag, (2) Posters, (3) Soft Goods (shirts/hoodies/shorts/jackets/hats,etc), (2) Pins/Keychain/Badges/patches/balls/etc, (5-6) Stickers"

So yeah, email Ten Club! They are filling hundreds of these boxes, they are bound to miss something here and there.
    Yea, I will. Not the end of the world.. I'm sure they'll make it right.
  • Options
    bigdeathbigdeath Chicago Posts: 80
    Super excited. Just got the email my Size M mystery box is due to arrive on Tuesday 5/2.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Has anyone received shorts?
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    Mine is on the truck for delivery. I'll post everything after work and the gym today as I imagine I'll have a bunch of stuff to trade/sell to anyone interested.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag
    - A Falla Sheep

10c will take care of it I'm sure. email is shipping@tenclub.net
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985

SJD3232 said:
    There is a reason it's still in their shop...
    Out of curiosity I mock ordered 215 and said they only have 9 left. Which means 206 people paid $385 for some parapapapa
    Not true. These were much cheaper when they first came out. $40 I think?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,421

I got a mystery box the last time but not this time. I was able to cherry pick some items I wanted from people dumping their extras this time around and spent well under $100. The one benefit of these boxes is it creates a glut of items and some reasonable deals can be found. :smiley:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435

DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag

Do you think it's worth emailing because I only got 1 pin, and NO keychain, badge, patch, ball etc.... or do the unused wristbands and ticket stubs count as "etc?" Just wondering.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Today's the day for size S boxes -- finally! (Men's anyway. Still waiting on the women's.)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    on2legs said:

I got a mystery box the last time but not this time. I was able to cherry pick some items I wanted from people dumping their extras this time around and spent well under $100. The one benefit of these boxes is it creates a glut of items and some reasonable deals can be found. :smiley:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    GS163319GS163319 Posts: 130
    Large box arrived yesterday. Nothing too crazy, but did get a Klausen Wrigley variant.
  • Options

(2) Pins/Keychain/Badges/patches/balls/etc

Do you think it's worth emailing because I only got 1 pin, and NO keychain, badge, patch, ball etc.... or do the unused wristbands and ticket stubs count as "etc?" Just wondering.

I dunno, I'd think those would go with "stickers" (especially due to the amount of them that have shown up in boxes) but it's hard to say.. a similar situation was that I saw someone who got two shirts and a hat. Totally within the description (3 soft good included hats), technically, but it's gotta be kind of a bummer when 95% of people seem to be getting three shirts and a hat. It's a little more obvious when people are missing a poster or a whole sticker pack etc. If it were me, I probably wouldn't bother, but I also have an excessive pin/keychain collection so there's that.
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

SJD3232 said:
    Out of curiosity I mock ordered 215 and said they only have 9 left. Which means 206 people paid $385 for some parapapapa
    I see. Still wouldnt have paid 40
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

DPrival78 said:

Just got my large box..

- No tote bag

I think so. Otherwise, many people would have been shorted, myself included.
  • Options
    HawkeyeJamHawkeyeJam Posts: 209
    GS163319 said:

Large box arrived yesterday. Nothing too crazy, but did get a Klausen Wrigley variant.

Uuhhhhhh..... Nothing too crazy?? Klausen Wrigley Variant is a Grand Slam
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,985

SJD3232 said:
    I see. Still wouldnt have paid 40
    I think its $39 too high...
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited April 2017
    Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully they will arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    edited April 2017
    dottles said:

Looks like some international orders are finding their way across the pond (according to the UPS tracker).
    Hopefully arrive on doorsteps in a couple of weeks by the time they go through various countries and customs/custom payment :)

Yep we have 2 boxes coming to England, so we are expecting a nice little customs charge, this time I will look at what the genuine cost to ship to England is based on the actual weight and dimensions, never done this before but think I might need to as I feel we get charged extra for the postage to England than it actually costs.what does everyone else think this side of the pond?

I accept the customs charges but what I don't accept is the over inflated postage charges
    Post edited by rock4ever on