Options

2017 Ten Club Mystery Box

Comments

• Options
    Anyone get any shipping notifications today? If so, what size?
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    JJS71185JJS71185 Posts: 84
    Mine says it will be arriving by the end of the day here in Northeast Philly. Ordered XL Box
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Shipping notifications last night for XL and L to Europe :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I should clarify - anyone get a shipment notification today for a box that has been in the warehouse?
    Chicago '98 * East Lansing '98 * Indianapolis '00 * Detroit '00 * Cleveland '03 * Detroit (1st) '03 * Grand Rapids '04 * London (ON) '05 * Grand Rapids '06 * Chicago '09 * Chicago '13 * Chicago '16
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    edited April 2017

Finally here. Happy with it. Glad I didnt get shirts of shows I didn't go to. Also thought that fenway poster was green so a purple one has to be a good thing, right? haha And no, the snacks didn't come from the box. The hoodie and the yield sticker are my favorites from this box.
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    My box was pretty average in terms of shirts and posters, but I did get a hoodie, as well as a Gydnia Poland sticker.
  • Options
    JJS71185JJS71185 Posts: 84

• Options
    PG261808PG261808 Posts: 62

I should clarify - anyone get a shipment notification today for a box that has been in the warehouse?

I got my shipping notification on 4/18 and it shipped out on 4/20. My MB is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Congrats to the ones who've been getting good posters.
    I'm curious - what's the condition been on the more "vintage" and "rare" posters (not the unsold inventories still available in the shop)?
    Do these seem to be posters that were returned to Ten Club or are they actually in Mint/Near Mint condition?
    Thanks for the info!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,745

Well, I ordered today at a 4:30 am Pacific time and just checked for shits and giggles and it actually changed to shipped! They must be sending women's XL's today. It's international to Canada. She is going to go crazy when she gets this.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766

Finally here. Happy with it. Glad I didnt get shirts of shows I didn't go to. Also thought that fenway poster was green so a purple one has to be a good thing, right? haha And no, the snacks didn't come from the box. The hoodie and the yield sticker are my favorites from this box.

Purple! Wow!

1 of 50!

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/226984
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,355
    JJS71185 said:

Great score with the Charlotte poster!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,766
    shecky said:

Congrats to the ones who've been getting good posters.
    I'm curious - what's the condition been on the more "vintage" and "rare" posters (not the unsold inventories still available in the shop)?
    Do these seem to be posters that were returned to Ten Club or are they actually in Mint/Near Mint condition?
    Thanks for the info!

When they've done "scratch and dent" sales before, they clearly identified them as such. I got one of these "scratch and dent" before and it was a very minor ding near a corner. It easily framed out. I was worried it would be mostly beyond repair, such as water damage or a huge tear. My "fears" were totally unfounded.

In other words, no worries.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610

Too bad you missed out on a Pearl Jam lightbulb.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Well, I ordered today at a 4:30 am Pacific time and just checked for shits and giggles and it actually changed to shipped! They must be sending women's XL's today. It's international to Canada. She is going to go crazy when she gets this.

Hopefully this means I'll get the notification for my women's XL any time now :)
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    My XL box is at home waiting until I get back on Sunday. That Charlotte poster is great and I had never seen one before. I would be thrilled if I get one of those or a Cracker Jack to grace the apartment wall! The anticipation on these boxes is fun :-)
  • Options
    simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    edited April 2017
    I can't believe you guys are OPENING you boxes. Imagine what a sealed mystery box would go for!
    Post edited by simmers33 on
    Good evening...
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    edited April 2017
    I'm ISO a Large Crash Stickman Hoodie. I'll be offering my hat if I get one (ordered a Medium box). I also have an extra Mad Season Above Deluxe autographed by Mike (sealed) and plenty of posters, shirts, stickers, pins to trade.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    really nervous about sizing for the women's - is a large really a large?
  • Options

I am under the impression that they are basically equivalent to juniors' sizing.
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,366
    If any one needs any of this let me know it's yours.

f

• Options

I am under the impression that they are basically equivalent to juniors' sizing.
    large = small?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088

I'm ISO a Large Crash Stickman Hoodie. I'll be offering my hat if I get one (ordered a Medium box). I also have an extra Mad Season Above Deluxe autographed by Mike (sealed) and plenty of posters, shirts, stickers, pins to trade.

I'm not going to be able to help you out, but how did you get a sealed signed album? Is it signed on the shrinkwrap?
  • Options
    shaneapellomshaneapellom Gallatin, TN Posts: 57
    JJS71185 said:

OMG!!!!! A CHARLOTTE...... If you're willing to trade, I get my box on Monday at the latest. That was my first show and would be 100% interested.
    Charlotte 10/30/2013
    Jacksonville 4/13/2016
    Wrigley II 8/22/2016
    Nashville 9/16/2022
    Noblesville 9/10/2023 (Supposedly)
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    These variants of posters being sent out in the boxes are not part of the original run of signed & numbered the artist sold. Glad for the ones receiving them. But seeing a lot of Thomas "The Catch" variants show up, when a lot of people got screwed when Steve didn't package the posters correctly, and they got all messed up in shipping, is kind of a bummer for those who got screwed on the original sale by Steve.
  • Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960
    Got 2 Pearl Jam 10 stickers. Had never seen before. Brown hat, clown shirt. Rest was pretty basic.Looking for black crash stickman hoodie. Have other stuff to trade. This was fun!

• Options
    kateikatei DC Metro Posts: 76

large = small?
    In my experience, go one size up easily. Got a shirt 2 sizes up in American Apparel...
  • Options
    katei said:

large = small?
    In my experience, go one size up easily. Got a shirt 2 sizes up in American Apparel...
    thanks
  • Options
    jimmerprojimmerpro Frisco TX Posts: 45

I like these Euro 2014 shirts but rather trade for USA/Canada tour shirts since I attended some of those shows. Trades???
    Chicago (Cubs Game 7th inning) Eddie 2007
    Dallas 2013
    OKC 2013
    Tulsa 2014
    Toronto 1 2016
    OKC 2022
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,142
    Bump
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.