Singles Soundtrack - Newbury Comics Exclusive 2 LP Blue & White Marble

12357

Comments

  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,479

    This pressing is nice and quiet. Obviously the first track I played was Seasons. Melted my heart. 

    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden StatePosts: 2,548
    My copy arrived in CA today.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 14,978

    Memorial spin.
    A bar I used to frequent in Ballard many years ago had the Singles soundtrack on the Jukebox and Birth Ritual was always a "go to".
  • ZodZod Posts: 5,864
    Arrived at my reshipper, now on to Canada :)

    wasn't bad either.  Just over $12.xx to reship to Canada (using the cheapest air mail option). 
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,172
    USPS delivered my Newbury vinyl yesterday when I was at work. Looked for it when I got out and it was nowhere to be found. Despite having locked compartments in my mail room big enough to hold a record, they are never used and items are often left out. Pretty sure it was taken. Pissed

    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 12,388
    jervin007 said:
    USPS delivered my Newbury vinyl yesterday when I was at work. Looked for it when I got out and it was nowhere to be found. Despite having locked compartments in my mail room big enough to hold a record, they are never used and items are often left out. Pretty sure it was taken. Pissed

    Hell, I hope that's not the case. Do you rent or own? My old co-op in Brooklyn chipped in to get a box at the UPS store to keep our packages from being picked off; we just bumped up the fees a bit to offset it. If you own, it might be something to bring up at a condo/co-op meeting. If you rent, maybe run it by your landlord/landlady. They can bump up rent an extra $25 or so to offset it.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 4,554
    edited May 2017
    Opening spin. Starting on track 3 for Chris


    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    Zod said:
    Arrived at my reshipper, now on to Canada :)

    wasn't bad either.  Just over $12.xx to reship to Canada (using the cheapest air mail option). 
    My copy arrived last week @ my friends place in the USA. Already shipped out to Canada. Should be here in under 2 weeks. Can't wait! :)

  • ski-bumski-bum Posts: 827
    edited May 2017
    SOLD.......Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Post edited by ski-bum on
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 6,742
    ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    and.... gone
  • ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Probably too late but pm sent 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Probably too late but pm sent 
    Any luck?
  • demetrios said:
    ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Probably too late but pm sent 
    Any luck?
    No dice. Someone responded before me. The search continues
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    demetrios said:
    ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Probably too late but pm sent 
    Any luck?
    No dice. Someone responded before me. The search continues
    D'oh! If I find an extra will let you know.
  • demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    ski-bum said:
    Have an opened but unplayed copy that I'll sell. In perfect condition.
    Comes with the bonus CD but not the digital download.
    $40.00 PLUS shipping
    PM me.
    Probably too late but pm sent 
    Any luck?
    No dice. Someone responded before me. The search continues
    D'oh! If I find an extra will let you know.
    Awesome. Thanks so much
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MNPosts: 3,904
    Mine arrived yesterday.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
  • ski-bumski-bum Posts: 827
    If your near a Newbury Comics, you should check there. That's where I got the two that I bought on Friday.

    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,244
    Looking for one too. Can anybody help?
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    ski-bum said:
    If your near a Newbury Comics, you should check there. That's where I got the two that I bought on Friday.

    Did they have many copies at your location?
  • ski-bumski-bum Posts: 827
    edited May 2017
    demetrios said:
    ski-bum said:
    If your near a Newbury Comics, you should check there. That's where I got the two that I bought on Friday.

    Did they have many copies at your location?
    They had the two that I bought. I opened one and used the download. Then sold it for what I paid for it. 
    Kept the other one sealed.

    btw: I think I like the bonus CD better than the original. Maybe because I've heard the original so much.
    Post edited by ski-bum on
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,172
    dankind said:
    jervin007 said:
    USPS delivered my Newbury vinyl yesterday when I was at work. Looked for it when I got out and it was nowhere to be found. Despite having locked compartments in my mail room big enough to hold a record, they are never used and items are often left out. Pretty sure it was taken. Pissed

    Hell, I hope that's not the case. Do you rent or own? My old co-op in Brooklyn chipped in to get a box at the UPS store to keep our packages from being picked off; we just bumped up the fees a bit to offset it. If you own, it might be something to bring up at a condo/co-op meeting. If you rent, maybe run it by your landlord/landlady. They can bump up rent an extra $25 or so to offset it.
    We do have lock boxes big enough to fit LP's, but the postman seldom uses them. Spoke with him on Wednesday then Friday, despite saying it was delivered Tuesday, it appeared. Box was dirty but LP was fine. Not sure what happened, but glad it wasn't lost! 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

    EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    ski-bum said:
    demetrios said:
    ski-bum said:
    If your near a Newbury Comics, you should check there. That's where I got the two that I bought on Friday.

    Did they have many copies at your location?
    They had the two that I bought. I opened one and used the download. Then sold it for what I paid for it. 
    Kept the other one sealed.

    btw: I think I like the bonus CD better than the original. Maybe because I've heard the original so much.
    It would of been great if the bonus CD material was pressed on vinyl. The 24Bit digital files are up over @ http://www.hdtracks.com/singles-deluxe-version-original-motion-picture-soundtrack . Not sure why they couldn't make this possible. Die hard fans would of wanted that.


  • SandyRavageSandyRavage Posts: 379
    Walked into a Newbury and there was one in the new music section! Glad i got one 
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    Walked into a Newbury and there was one in the new music section! Glad i got one 
    Sweet! :)
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 279
    Any western ma family members who still need this i walked into newbury comics in Northampton  ma last night and got one there was at least 2-3 behind the counter as featured !! They may ship!! Good luck!!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MAPosts: 310
    Sirens4 said:
    Any western ma family members who still need this i walked into newbury comics in Northampton  ma last night and got one there was at least 2-3 behind the counter as featured !! They may ship!! Good luck!!
    really? i'll have to check tonight. i was in there last weekend and there were none left! i think they put out 6 or 7 copies on release day. 
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 279
    Sirens4 said:
    Any western ma family members who still need this i walked into newbury comics in Northampton  ma last night and got one there was at least 2-3 behind the counter as featured !! They may ship!! Good luck!!
    really? i'll have to check tonight. i was in there last weekend and there were none left! i think they put out 6 or 7 copies on release day. 
    Yes! Was very surprised! Plays great! Clean clear pressing!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 53,874
    My copy just arrived in the mail! :)

    Totally keep checking your local Newbury Comics store for a copy. Doubt they will add any more back online over @ https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/various_artists-soundtrack-singles_exclusive_2_lp?variant=36935740556

  • WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MAPosts: 310
    Sirens4 said:
    Sirens4 said:
    Any western ma family members who still need this i walked into newbury comics in Northampton  ma last night and got one there was at least 2-3 behind the counter as featured !! They may ship!! Good luck!!
    really? i'll have to check tonight. i was in there last weekend and there were none left! i think they put out 6 or 7 copies on release day. 
    Yes! Was very surprised! Plays great! Clean clear pressing!


    i went and got the 'last' one. i asked the guy there how they have them now and didn't earlier in the week. they get shipments every tuesday and if they're out then most likely get more of them. so if anyone doesn't have one, be patient. i already have one but grabbed it last night for someone on this board not from around here.
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
Sign In or Register to comment.