Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    It's simple really.  If you're not with us, you stand with Mitch and Donnie and Gavin.

Mostly Mitch, though.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    AND Tucker Carlson too.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Don’t have Hillary to kick around anymore, eh? What is it about powerful women that strikes such fear in your heart?
    Not a fan of liars.
    LOL  you can't make this shit up
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited October 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Don’t have Hillary to kick around anymore, eh? What is it about powerful women that strikes such fear in your heart?
    Not a fan of liars.
    And no criticism of Team Trump Treason? Must be the man boobs. Or is it the hair?
    It is a moot point if we don't disagree.  So do you just need me to validate this or what?  
    So, do you believe Team Trump Treason’s lies or you give him a pass because you agree with his racism, women bashing and homophobia? And doesn’t your initial reply make you a liar?
    He definitely is a habitual liar and people that let him go on it while calling out the lies of others are hypocrites. But I hate this notion of "racism, women bashing, and homophobia," that suggests Trump dislikes minorities, women, and homosexuals. He dislikes EVERYBODY with the exception of people that either like him, or can help him. I'm sure he has more hate for Robert Mueller (a rich white man) than he has for any minorities or women. 
    I totally disagree when it comes to women. Trump is in fact a highly aggressive misogynist specifically, and I feel like someone trying to pretend that his attitude about women isn't a specific major problem is disgusting. He's also clearly proven himself a racist.
    But I agree that he doesn't give a damn if someone is a homosexual.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.

lol

Sure. And your a fan of McDonald Trump.

Makes sense.
    More fake news.
    Maybe.

But I don't think I'm mistaken when I've noticed your veiled defences of McDonald every time he is attacked by deflecting or referring to people like Hillary Clinton and how they might be comparable or worse.

It says something.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    edited October 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    And no criticism of Team Trump Treason? Must be the man boobs. Or is it the hair?
    It is a moot point if we don't disagree.  So do you just need me to validate this or what?  
    So, do you believe Team Trump Treason’s lies or you give him a pass because you agree with his racism, women bashing and homophobia? And doesn’t your initial reply make you a liar?
    He definitely is a habitual liar and people that let him go on it while calling out the lies of others are hypocrites. But I hate this notion of "racism, women bashing, and homophobia," that suggests Trump dislikes minorities, women, and homosexuals. He dislikes EVERYBODY with the exception of people that either like him, or can help him. I'm sure he has more hate for Robert Mueller (a rich white man) than he has for any minorities or women. 
    I totally disagree when it comes to women. Trump is in fact a highly aggressive misogynist specifically, and I feel like someone trying to pretend that his attitude about women isn't a specific major problem is disgusting. He's also clearly proven himself a racist.
    Yeah, the issue with women seems very obvious. He calls them dogs, talks about grabbing them by the pussy and degrades their intelligence and standing every chance he gets. He is clearly a misogynist and only sees women for their physical appearance, which is ridiculous considering he is of below average physical appearance and intelligence as a human.
    Post edited by tbergs on
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Yeah, the issue with women seems very obvious. He calls them dogs, talks about grabbing them by the pussy and degrades their intelligence and standing every chance he gets. He is clearly a misogynist and only see women for their physical appearance, which is ridiculous considering he is of below average physical appearance and intelligence as a human.
    Remember the debates when he hovered over Hillary in some sort of intimidation tactic? Would he be doing that with Dwayne Johnson?

The frumpy, tubby, skinny armed orange man armed with a tiny mushroom weewee trying to intimidate his rival just as if she was a young, naive beauty pageant contestant in a no win situation.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Yeah, the issue with women seems very obvious. He calls them dogs, talks about grabbing them by the pussy and degrades their intelligence and standing every chance he gets. He is clearly a misogynist and only see women for their physical appearance, which is ridiculous considering he is of below average physical appearance and intelligence as a human.
    Remember the debates when he hovered over Hillary in some sort of intimidation tactic? Would he be doing that with Dwayne Johnson?

The frumpy, tubby, skinny armed orange man armed with a tiny mushroom weewee trying to intimidate his rival just as if she was a young, naive beauty pageant contestant in a no win situation.
    Hillary could beat his fat ass.  He's a walking heart attack.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,060
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Does Donny get a pass?  He lies more than anybody. 
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Does Donny get a pass?  He lies more than anybody. 
    A lot more. I've actually never encountered anyone in my whole life, directly or indirectly, who lies more than Trump.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Yeah, the issue with women seems very obvious. He calls them dogs, talks about grabbing them by the pussy and degrades their intelligence and standing every chance he gets. He is clearly a misogynist and only sees women for their physical appearance, which is ridiculous considering he is of below average physical appearance and intelligence as a human.
    That's all fine and well but it's just (for some crazy reason) not something that matters. The rules just don't apply to Trump. It's a good argument to make here on a message board as to why Trump is horrible. But it won't be a good argument for the Dems against Trump come election time in 2020. Attacks on Trump's character don't even matter anymore. MSNBC can argue that he's racist and misogynistic, Halifax can type "Team Trump Treason" until his heart's content, and people can come out of the woodwork every day from now to November 2020 accusing Trump of either ripping them off or sexually assaulting them. None of it will matter. The only way to beat him now is for the opponent to be more entertaining than he is. That's where we're at. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    This is laughable. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    This is laughable. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Right?!
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    That's all fine and well but it's just (for some crazy reason) not something that matters. The rules just don't apply to Trump. It's a good argument to make here on a message board as to why Trump is horrible. But it won't be a good argument for the Dems against Trump come election time in 2020. Attacks on Trump's character don't even matter anymore. MSNBC can argue that he's racist and misogynistic, Halifax can type "Team Trump Treason" until his heart's content, and people can come out of the woodwork every day from now to November 2020 accusing Trump of either ripping them off or sexually assaulting them. None of it will matter. The only way to beat him now is for the opponent to be more entertaining than he is. That's where we're at. 
    Why so little faith in Team Mueller? You know, high crimes and misdemeanors?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    Again I have to disagree. If the Meuller investigation doesn't nail Trump by then, the election will hinge on the state of the economy at that time and how it impacts individuals, because all that the majority of people really care about at the end of the day in America is money. Sad but true.
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    I actually do have faith in Mueller's investigation. I just think the Dems are going to get killed in the midterms and the Republican-controlled congress, in spite of Mueller's findings, won't impeach him. 

I also have this gut-feeling that Mueller's sitting on his findings and waiting to see who controls the congress before letting them out. If the Dems win next month, Mueller will release his report. If they don't, I think we'll have to wait until the 2020 campaign. This is just a hunch though.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    edited October 2018
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.
    I actually do have faith in Mueller's investigation. I just think the Dems are going to get killed in the midterms and the Republican-controlled congress, in spite of Mueller's findings, won't impeach him. 

I also have this gut-feeling that Mueller's sitting on his findings and waiting to see who controls the congress before letting them out. If the Dems win next month, Mueller will release his report. If they don't, I think we'll have to wait until the 2020 campaign. This is just a hunch though.
    I agree with your first part.  The GOP will still control both houses and there's nothing that the investigation could find that would flip a single Republican.  The left better be prepared to be disappointed.  History may not look kindly on the GOP, but in the now?  The investigation is not likely to yield a lot of impactful results.  And even if the Dems do somehow pull off taking the House, won't the day after the election be dedicated to the GOP and Trump making sure the results don't ever see the light of day?

As for the second part, I don't think so.  I don't think he's worried about the politics of timing at all.  (Assuming he's ever allowed to release it) I think he'll release it when it's ready.  Officially, his goal is not to see Trump impeached...it's to find the truth.  Once he finds it, he should release it and if the GOP legislature gives Trump a pass, that's got little to do with him. Only an angry democrat would play the timing that way...and he's neither.
    Post edited by OnWis97 on
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.

I agree with your first part.  The GOP will still control both houses and there's nothing that the investigation could find that would flip a single Republican.  The left better be prepared to be disappointed.  History may not look kindly on the GOP, but in the now?  The investigation is not likely to yield a lot of impactful results.  And even if the Dems do somehow pull off taking the House, won't the day after the election be dedicated to the GOP and Trump making sure the results don't ever see the light of day?

As for the second part, I don't think so.  I don't think he's worried about the politics of timing at all.  (Assuming he's ever allowed to release it) I think he'll release it when it's ready.  Officially, his goal is not to see Trump impeached...it's to find the truth.  Once he finds it, he should release it and if the GOP legislature gives Trump a pass, that's got little to do with him. Only an angry democrat would play the timing that way...and he's neither.
    That fair enough. I dunno, I guess I'm to a point where I just feel as if everybody involved in this government is partisan one way or the other, and so Mueller must be against Trump if he's the one investigating him. That's probably not fair to Mueller and his team for me to think that. But it's not completely unreasonable to think that either given today's political climate. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    LOL.  They wink at him.  LMFAO.  I think it is safe to say Trump is getting crazier by the day, and that didn't seem possible.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    baffoon is so smart he's almost a scientist !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.

That fair enough. I dunno, I guess I'm to a point where I just feel as if everybody involved in this government is partisan one way or the other, and so Mueller must be against Trump if he's the one investigating him. That's probably not fair to Mueller and his team for me to think that. But it's not completely unreasonable to think that either given today's political climate. 
    Then it's probably more likely that Mueller, a Republican, is going to tilt the investigation to help Trump.  Maybe we'll finally get to Lock Her Up!
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    tbergs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.

Then it's probably more likely that Mueller, a Republican, is going to tilt the investigation to help Trump.  Maybe we'll finally get to Lock Her Up!
    Team Trump Treason is deep undercover and it’s really always been about Bill and Hillary and their cocaine smuggling and child sex rings.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited October 2018
    Rod Rosenstein decides if the findings, when released, are to be seen by the American people. With yesterday's interview with WSJ saying that the investigation is independent and appropriate and that the American people will accept its findings, I think that is a huge signal that there is a report coming out after the midterms.  Sixty percent of America did not vote for Trump and there are a lot of people who voted for him who regret it now. And then there is the base who have become emboldened to let the world see just what assholes they really are. 

I am hoping that the evidence in Mueller's reports will be enough to not only impeach Trump but to have him be criminally responsible. 

We have a horrible human being in charge of this once great nation and all right thinking people need to keep their eyes away from the shiny objects and concentrate on winning elections on all levels, becoming tougher, not becoming vile and remembering that children are in cages in America and a journalist was dismembered while alive - a Washington Post reporter - and Trump doesn't care about caging children or slaughtering American citizens. He doesn't care. And no one is holding him responsible for making America a horrible, craven country. 

Children are still in cages and will never see their parents again.

The family of Jamal Hassoggi will never get his body back.

And if we don't remember these things and move onto the next shiny object, we are doomed. 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:
    Not a fan of liars.

lol

Sure. And your a fan of McDonald Trump.

Makes sense.
    More fake news.
    Maybe.

But I don't think I'm mistaken when I've noticed your veiled defences of McDonald every time he is attacked by deflecting or referring to people like Hillary Clinton and how they might be comparable or worse.

It says something.
    I have never hidden my disgust with her.

C’mon, McDonald?  The drumpf nicknames are as dumb as using the ones given to Obummer.  See?  Stop.  
  • Options
    And Trump should not be allowed to continue to hold his reality show rallies - they are hate filled performance art filled with lies. They should not be allowed to continue under the guise of campaigning. 
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    ban free speech!!!
  • Options
    unsung said:
    ban free speech!!!
    Free speech is protected. Hate Speech is not. You are either part of the problem or part of the solution. 

• Options
    njnancy said:
    Rod Resenstein decides if the findings, when released, are to be seen by the American people. With yesterday's interview with WSJ saying that the investigation is independent and appropriate and that the American people will accept its findings, I think that is a huge signal that there is a report coming out after the midterms.  Sixty percent of America did not vote for Trump and there are a lot of people who voted for him who regret it now. And then there is the base who have become emboldened to let the world see just what assholes they really are. 

I am hoping that the evidence in Mueller's reports will be enough to not only impeach Trump but to have him be criminally responsible. 

We have a horrible human being in charge of this once great nation and all right thinking people need to keep their eyes away from the shiny objects and concentrate on winning elections on all levels, becoming tougher, not becoming vile and remembering that children are in cages in America and a journalist was dismembered while alive - a Washington Post reporter - and Trump doesn't care about caging children or slaughtering American citizens. He doesn't care. And no one is holding him responsible for making America a horrible, craven country. 

Children are still in cages and will never see their parents again.

The family of Jamal Hassoggi will never get his body back.

And if we don't remember these things and move onto the next shiny object, we are doomed. 
    Rosenstein will be fired on November 7.
This discussion has been closed.