Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,601
    Hold up, these dumbasses really trying to trade an equal amount of money in the insurance subsidies for money for the wall?!?!? I thought Mexico was paying for the wall?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,612
    The undoctored photo was leaked:

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    :rofl:
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    Almost...

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Ugh......................
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    This fight over funding the border wall or shutting down the government is very interesting. I read a report that said it can't pass because border delegates aren't going to support it, but who knows how it will shake out. Early reports on support for the healthkill bill were right, so what will Donny do if the spending bill comes without the border wall funds? Will be back down like a punk or shit the government down like a punk??
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Beautiful!
  • Options

Lol

Trump is a man of the people.

I like how he had the typical Trump supporter (bottom right hand corner) for a White House event! Not just awesome celebrities like Ted Nugent... but good ol people like duelling banjo boy!

I bet they did a jam- duelling banjo boy and Ted with Kid kicking it as well. I bet during the jam, Donald got up and started to cut a rug with everybody clapping and cheering him. He was probably very happy with all that attention and the good times. I bet as he cut a rug... he also cut one in his drawers and had to go have a bath. That's okay.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,831

How dare you sully the good name of Negan! Hes a psycho, but he aint no racist!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170

How dare you sully the good name of Negan! Hes a psycho, but he aint no racist!
    Right? We Are All Negan
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    At least Jay Z took his hat off when he decided to sit at the head of the table in the situation room

http://swampland.time.com/2010/03/05/jay-z-and-beyonce-at-the-white-house-situation-room/
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

At least Jay Z took his hat off when he decided to sit at the head of the table in the situation room

http://swampland.time.com/2010/03/05/jay-z-and-beyonce-at-the-white-house-situation-room/

Umm.....do you see any difference in how Jay Z is dressed verses the trash that was in the oval office the other day? Any difference at all?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    We know that Trump has a desperate need to be liked and is always seeking approval. This picture is just more of that. "Hey look at the cool people and hot babes I hang out with. I'm so great. "
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Umm.....do you see any difference in how Jay Z is dressed verses the trash that was in the oval office the other day? Any difference at all?
    Yah. I was confused trying to figure out what he was getting at as well?
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114

tbergs said:

tbergs said:

tbergs said:

Hats on, not only inside, but inside the f'ing White House

Really? Ok grandma. What a weird thing to notice/care about. Not a fan of nugent or kid rock really, but I'm continually amazed at what people get pissed off about.
    It's not raining, nor is there sun inside. Take your hat off.
    honestly, I get it, the custom of respect of taking off your hat. I, however, have never understood the relation of respect to being hatless. it's probably a military thing, where the general keeps his hat on, but everyone else takes theirs off, so the heirarchy is obvious, but that's just a guess.

other than that, I couldn't care less if someone keeps their hat on inside.
    I'm the same. I don't care. There's no logic to it really- it's just an antiquated custom that's supposed to demonstrate respect.

That's not to say I don't take my hat off where I'm 'supposed to' so that other's dinners aren't ruined (like Tony's).
    Wearing a baseball cap or god awful camo hat has no business at a formal dinner or event. They have hats for formal attire and that camo piece of shit isn't it. Kid Rock's is a little better and more fitting, but I also hold the standard with my kids that hats don't belong at the dinner table or formal events. If you want to wear a hat and eat, go to a ball game or a fast food dump.
    as dumb as I think it is, I still tell my daughters to take their caps/hats/toques off at dinner, at home or out.

not sure why it seemingly gets you so hot under the collar though. what gives?
    Not really hot, but more annoyed. I think it's disrespectful and I was strictly raised that way. My dad made it very clear no hats at the table or events. I didn't get it then, but now there's just something about it that I find disrespectful and rude. It's the little things we do to show respect that seem to be getting lost in today's all too busy way of life. A family dinner together around the table with good manners and respect would do a lot of today's youth good.

Curious enough, I looked up the hat etiquette history and found this:

“Taking the hat off is the modern remains of the ancient custom of
    Knights who removed their helmets in the presence of those they felt
    their friends and thus, before those they wished to honor by showing
    that they trusted them. A man removes his hat before a woman to show
    his respect. Touching the brim is but a perfunctory salute.”

Anyway, back to the Three Amigos at the WH the other day.
    so, in essence, you think it's disrespectful ONLY because that's the way you were raised (and I think there's a lot of things like this). that's kinda my point. if we don't know why something is offensive to us, only because "that's how I was taught", maybe we need to look at it a bit closer?
    I get that, but I consider the flipside, people wearing a baseball cap/hat the majority of the time and I think, what the fuck is wrong with us. The purpose of a hat is to provide some sort of protection from the elements or advertise/support a product/team/slogan unless otherwise designed to be worn with a certain outfit/attire. What would you say about wearing sunglasses inside all the time or keeping a coat on. I think these customs are there because it is a sign of respect. I can't point to a specific reason why my kids shouldn't put their feet up on someone's table, lean on their hand while eating or use please and thank you besides that they are all signs of respect.
    This is perfect. There are just certain things that show respect. The point I was getting at earlier is right here. Hats are designed to be worn outside because of various elements. Just like underwear is designed to be worn under your clothes as protection and support. Wear what is appropriate for the occasion. If I wear my flat cap the entire time I am at someones house, that tells me I can't wait to get the hell out.
    For some folks with light sensitive eyes, certain indoor light can be painful, and a hat can help.

It's awesome for you that you were trained that a certain course of behavior is respectful.

But once you start insisting your learned way is better than mine, or force me to live by your methods, you are being disrespectful to my way of living.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

I guess he was helping to illustrate how trashy Palin and company looked in comparison.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,237

BS44325 said:

I guess he was helping to illustrate how trashy Palin and company looked in comparison.
    Probably going to leave the real reason unspoken since it may come across a bit racist. A black rapper who's a former drug dealer offended lots of white people too you know. I guess at least he's pulled himself up from a shitty situation and lifestyle, as opposed to the continual downward drag those ass clowns carry.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    edited April 2017

BS44325 said:

Who says that I am getting at anything? I have no problem with how either group is dressed. I have no problem with a mocking photo in front of Hillary. I have no problem with Jay Z taking the President's chair. None of this is a big deal...except to those who are easily triggered.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited April 2017
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Who says that I am getting at anything? I have no problem with how either group is dressed. I have no problem with a mocking photo in front of Hillary. I have no problem with Jay Z taking the President's chair. None of this is a big deal...except to those who are easily triggered.
    Yah... I think you were trying to suggest something giving your timing and delivery.

I couldn't give two shits Kid Rock and Ted Nugent visited the White House and exhibited their poor character there. Do people actually think those idiots would be capable of an appropriate decorum when it might be called for?

Pure comedy. Part tragedy.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Yah... I think you were trying to suggest something giving your timing and delivery.

I couldn't give two shits Kid Rock and Ted Nugent visited the White House and exhibited their poor character there. Do people actually think those idiots would be capable of an appropriate decorum when it might be called for?

Pure comedy. Part tragedy.
    We get it...they're deplorable.
  • Options
    Speaking of deplorables

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nearing-100-days-trumps-approval-at-record-lows-but-his-base-is-holding/2017/04/22/a513a466-26b4-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html

The money quote

"Despite the public’s skepticism of Trump’s first 100 days, the survey finds little evidence voters would render a different verdict from last November, when Trump won key states needed to secure victory in the electoral college despite Clinton winning more votes nationwide."

The base is holding.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nearing-100-days-trumps-approval-at-record-lows-but-his-base-is-holding/2017/04/22/a513a466-26b4-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305_story.html

The money quote

"Despite the public’s skepticism of Trump’s first 100 days, the survey finds little evidence voters would render a different verdict from last November, when Trump won key states needed to secure victory in the electoral college despite Clinton winning more votes nationwide."

The base is holding.

If after 100 days, your approval is already at an all time low and the only positive you can draw is that the "base is holding,' merely 3 months in........that's.......not......good.......it's actually historically bad.

We were told there would be so much winning our heads would be spinning. That's not quite the case.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

Of course it is.

A stupid person is a stupid person. The morons that are wearing their red hats and waiting for America to be great again are waiting for America to be great again.

And just like religion resides in people who have been brainwashed since they were a child and impressionable... racist attitudes do too. Trump's racist policies alone will always maintain a significant portion of the population.

To ensure a second term... Trump needs to draw the Christians in. He might be starting to doing so with his attacks on planned parenting. I feel if he... oh, say... legislated the Lord's Prayer to be read at all public schools before school started and some other nonsense... the Christians would probably really dig that and get behind him.

If a presidential candidate has the support of all the morons, racists, and Christians... it's over.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

If after 100 days, your approval is already at an all time low and the only positive you can draw is that the "base is holding,' merely 3 months in........that's.......not......good.......it's actually historically bad.

We were told there would be so much winning our heads would be spinning. That's not quite the case.
    His approval was low pre-election...that number has so far been proven to be an irrelevant statistic especially when the opposition is deemed to be worse.

• Options

BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

Of course it is.

A stupid person is a stupid person. The morons that are wearing their red hats and waiting for America to be great again are waiting for America to be great again.

And just like religion resides in people who have been brainwashed since they were a child and impressionable... racist attitudes do too. Trump's racist policies alone will always maintain a significant portion of the population.

To ensure a second term... Trump needs to draw the Christians in. He might be starting to doing so with his attacks on planned parenting. I feel if he... oh, say... legislated the Lord's Prayer to be read at all public schools before school started and some other nonsense... the Christians would probably really dig that and get behind him.

If a presidential candidate has the support of all the morons, racists, and Christians... it's over.
    Zito is one of the writers who saw the Trump win coming...

http://nypost.com/2017/04/22/how-trump-voters-feel-about-his-first-100-days/

You play right into Trump's hands by labeling his voters morons. Even Bernie gets that your elitism can't win.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

Of course it is.

Zito is one of the writers who saw the Trump win coming...

http://nypost.com/2017/04/22/how-trump-voters-feel-about-his-first-100-days/

You play right into Trump's hands by labeling his voters morons. Even Bernie gets that your elitism can't win.
    Only some. And I'm only calling a spade a spade.

Do you think a Jedi mind trick would alter their way of thinking? It is what it is.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

His approval was low pre-election...that number has so far been proven to be an irrelevant statistic especially when the opposition is deemed to be worse.

There is nothing irrelevant about a historically low approval rating when trying to push legislation through. Who wants to be associated with the least popular president we've ever had?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Speaking of deplorables

The money quote

The base is holding.

Of course it is.

Very true.

The ironic thing is Trump is the least God fearing president we've ever had. I don't think he's been to church once since the inauguration. But they love him because he panders to them.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.