Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    JC you have a point when you say "The same ones that may have kept some people home on election day." They were too transfixed laughing and watching this on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjPZvxwgEk

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JC29856 said:
    In your eyes, which polls were phony?
    All of the ones that had Trump with a less than 10% chance of winning, all of the poll graphics posted daily on these forums that gave you, the voter, phony confidence in a Hilliary landslide victory. The same ones that may have kept some people home on election day.
    trump having less than a 10% chance were accurate. It was an upset win. That doesn't make those polls invalid because he won. The polls that were off the mark were a few in the mid-west. For example Wisconsin. The national poltos were accurate. 
    I've heard this before and as I previously stated, the rhetoric about trump voters was so repulsive that those polled were reluctant to admit they were voting trump for fear of being labeled racist sexist bigot defender of pissy grabbers.
    If you have kids advise them to be Democratic pundits, you can lie cheat and be wrong 98% of the time and still have a high paying job. Just don't do anything Hilter-ish.
  • Options
    ^^^
    JC you have a point when you say "The same ones that may have kept some people home on election day." They were too transfixed laughing and watching this on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjPZvxwgEk

And guess what? they are still laughing and watching similar, focusing on non existent nuclear threats.
    I'm trying to wake them up, during their slumber Trump won the election, easily!
    Besides Mueller, Ryan and McConnell I see no opposition.
    I don't blame them thou, Hilliary can lull many asleep.
  • Options
    ^^^
    You're wasting your time trying to wake them up.  Only the ones that want to have now.  All those "people feeling anxiety since he won folks".  This election was literally handed to President Trump in a bag in his sleep.  He woke up in the morning and was President.  Now many are still scrambled in their thoughts they just go back to their happy place of if Hillary was President and it soothes them.

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    It's as if you two get some sadistic fucking joy out of this mess.
  • Options
    ^^^
    You're wasting your time trying to wake them up.  Only the ones that want to have now.  All those "people feeling anxiety since he won folks".  This election was literally handed to President Trump in a bag in his sleep.  He woke up in the morning and was President.  Now many are still scrambled in their thoughts they just go back to their happy place of if Hillary was President and it soothes them.

Madam President!

Remember the questions about how will we refer to Arkansas Bill?

Here is what I find soothing, Gore who was truly cheated (Bernie too) didn't even "resist" this childishly, he eventually took it in stride and admitted his failures. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    ^^^

Nobody does that. Also, you and your "buddy" here are the only ones who seem to be obsessed about Clinton or the election anymore. Everyone else is living in the present and looking at the future.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    really, how so? what mess? haven't your health insurance contributions dropped, your deductibles and co pays lower along with increased coverage
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    JC29856 said:
    really, how so? what mess? haven't your health insurance contributions dropped, your deductibles and co pays lower along with increased coverage
    Point proven.
  • Options
    Speaking of madam President does anyone remember that beautiful magazine cover of what could have been?  Now it's a collectors item - I wonder who it is collectable for?
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/4/newsweeks-madam-president-cover-with-hillary-clint/

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^

Nobody does that. Also, you and your "buddy" here are the only ones who seem to be obsessed about Clinton or the election anymore. Everyone else is living in the present and looking at the future.

March on!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^

really?...so trump, his campaign, campaign associates and family members are actively colluding with Russia and evidence suggests they will continue to do so in the future. I haven't heard...I'll podcast maddow
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    well folks I thoroughly enjoyed todays subject matter even thou it may have expended more brain cells than I care to admit. I was hoping to hear more from my favorite multi cam video producer, very disappointing, especially after a few exchanges where he was completely talking out of the end of his large intestine. maybe next time. until then look at the bright side of things "we're still alive!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    JC29856 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^

really?...so trump, his campaign, campaign associates and family members are actively colluding with Russia and evidence suggests they will continue to do so in the future. I haven't heard...I'll podcast maddow
    Yes, that investigation is happening in the present and into the future.... I actually have no clue what you're actually trying to say though.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    JC29856 said:
    My insurance premiums are much much less and I have better coverage than I did 8 years ago. 
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    JC29856 said:
    In your eyes, which polls were phony?
    All of the ones that had Trump with a less than 10% chance of winning, all of the poll graphics posted daily on these forums that gave you, the voter, phony confidence in a Hilliary landslide victory. The same ones that may have kept some people home on election day.
    trump having less than a 10% chance were accurate. It was an upset win. That doesn't make those polls invalid because he won. The polls that were off the mark were a few in the mid-west. For example Wisconsin. The national poltos were accurate. 
    I've heard this before and as I previously stated, the rhetoric about trump voters was so repulsive that those polled were reluctant to admit they were voting trump for fear of being labeled racist sexist bigot defender of pissy grabbers.
    If you have kids advise them to be Democratic pundits, you can lie cheat and be wrong 98% of the time and still have a high paying job. Just don't do anything Hilter-ish.
    This doesn't fit. trump voters were wilting due to possibly being called names by a person doing a phone poll? Doubful. Their shame was wholly internal. They knew they were about to vote for the p***y grabbing bigoted narcissist by choice. If they couldn't share that, that's on them. There were also a lot of undecideds until the last minute. Comey helped fix that, and look at the thanks he got. 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    edited August 2017

People are still arguing that the national polls were not accurate? They had Clinton up by an average of 3%. She won by about 2%. Well within the margin of error.

A few of the swing state polls were wrong...this is what lead to the predictions showing Trump as a big underdog.

But the national polling, just like the polling now that shows Trump as the most unpopular president ever were indeed accurate.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

People are still arguing that the national polls were not accurate? They had Clinton up by an average of 3%. She won by about 2%. Well within the margin of error.

A few of the swing state polls were wrong...this is what lead to the predictions showing Trump as a big underdog.

But the national polling, just like the polling now that shows Trump as the most unpopular president ever were indeed accurate.

Some of these things take longer to sink in for a few people. 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Unfuckingreal. No idea how the fuck anyone could support this pathetic excuse for a human being.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    mfc2006 said:
    Unfuckingreal. No idea how the fuck anyone could support this pathetic excuse for a human being.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    JC29856 said:
    well folks I thoroughly enjoyed todays subject matter even thou it may have expended more brain cells than I care to admit. I was hoping to hear more from my favorite multi cam video producer, very disappointing, especially after a few exchanges where he was completely talking out of the end of his large intestine. maybe next time. until then look at the bright side of things "we're still alive!"
    I didn't bother to read your manifesto.  I have little interest in engaging with a leninist. 

I'll just say that your comment about your insurance premiums and deductibles going down since Trump was elected is complete idiocy.  Maybe your numbers went down, but that has zero to do with the election. 
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Update: trump responds to Putin expelling diplomats. 
    "I greatly appreciate the fact that they've been able to cut our payroll". 

Yes. trump thinks that Putin has fired State Dept staff. The stupidity is mind boggling. Oh yeah, and he's grateful for him doing it, too. 
    Post edited by Go Beavers on
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Kat - we can't call out trolls, but they can just keep trolling for pages on end? 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,283
    Your Boy won your boy won , still an orange bafoon !
    Putin's puppet has a good ring to it ! 
    Which one do you like best JC & PJfan for your boy who is POTUS !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    my2hands said:
    Kat - we can't call out trolls, but they can just keep trolling for pages on end? 

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options

Yes. trump thinks that Putin has fired State Dept staff. The stupidity is mind boggling. Oh yeah, and he's grateful for him doing it, too. 

This is precisely what Republicans mean about trimming the fat.  These 755 are nameless and useless.  What impact have they had since being let go?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248

Wait...did he say that again today? Nobody told him that they didn't actually lose their jobs and will continue to get paid?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Paid by?  Something tells me that President Trump will give them a talking to and may fire them.
  • Options

Wait...did he say that again today? Nobody told him that they didn't actually lose their jobs and will continue to get paid?
    The clip I saw was shot yesterday. So not really an update unless you hadn't seen it yet. As usual, I doubt he'll follow up on it. Saying stupid shit and then not be held accountable to it seems to be how this whole thing goes.  
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    my2hands said:

It''s  quite simple. ........if no one responds to their hateful ignorant rhetoric they eventually go away.
    Just wish people would stop responding to the troll-in-chief.

If you support evil you are evil
This discussion has been closed.